Sail Oasis on 9/26/15 new(er) deck 11 aft grand suite . . .

nacdcruiser

Sorry if this is a stupid question. Can you take your drink out of the suite lounge? I'm just thinking instead of getting the drink package as planned I could go to the suite lounge and get a drink and bring back to pool or where ever I'm at . Thoughts?

Not supposed to, but people do take them out.

Basically suite perks you get for being in a Grand Suite. Also all things suite lounge and coastal kitchen!! Thanks :)

Here are the current benefits - http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/enhanced-program-for-suites-guests-v7.pdf and starting mid 2016 for Oasis and Quantum class they'll look like this - http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass

Best I know as of now - someone may clarify or correct if this isn't accurate.

John

You could let us know how you snagged such a fine cabin. Did you book direct or TA? When ever I check these afts, only those on 14 are available and I'm not interested in those.

Original booking was a traditional GS on the side. No TA involved with this booking (although sometimes we use one). Kept watching pretty much every day or every other day and worked our way from the side GS to a deck 14 aft, then a while later a deck 12 opened up and ultimately the deck 11 aft we have now opened up.

Each time it was like a surprise we hadn't planned on and I'm really glad we watched. LOVE this cabin!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I heard that the deck furniture now is the same as the Aqua suites below you. Is that correct?

Photos of that furniture would be nice.

Bob

Here you go, Bob - first time posting photos and not sure how to size so I hope this shows up o.k. There was a third tall stool not pictured but everything else is shown.

John

IMG_20150927_183841826_zpsgs2txrht.jpg

ef0ff127-1b65-42d2-9fdd-3f2ee5504675_zpsrcgczjub.jpg

IMG_20150927_183643604_zpsftzbxsp6.jpg

IMG_20150927_183655134_HDR_zpscnin2t3o.jpg

IMG_20150927_183746539_HDR_zpsnowe8uib.jpg

Here you go, Bob - first time posting photos and not sure how to size so I hope this shows up o.k. There was a third tall stool not pictured but everything else is shown.

John

IMG_20150927_183841826_zpsgs2txrht.jpg

ef0ff127-1b65-42d2-9fdd-3f2ee5504675_zpsrcgczjub.jpg

IMG_20150927_183643604_zpsftzbxsp6.jpg

IMG_20150927_183655134_HDR_zpscnin2t3o.jpg

IMG_20150927_183746539_HDR_zpsnowe8uib.jpg

Thanks much, the photos are great!

Bob

Thanks nacdcruiser, I will be enjoying this balcony Oct. 24th. So glad there is furniture on that ginormous balcony.

We LOVED this cabin!!! I have a video tour that I'll figure out a way to post and will come back to this thread at some point soon to post a link. Technology is not my thing and no time today - but I'll get it done. Hopefully will be helpful to others considering one of these aft options.

John

Hopefully this video will work - let me know if not and I'll try and figure it out. Questions & comments welcome . . .

Drove my wife crazy for the week ringing the doorbell every time we entered the cabin. Don't have one that often so I figured we'd get our money's worth . . .

John

Thanks you for the pictures and video. I hope it's OK that I've shared them on our Nov 7 Oasis Roll Call.

Thanks, John! Your video will satisfy the curiosity of many who have booked (or thinking of booking) this suite. We have it in May 2016, and can't wait!!

Bob

You are more than welcome to share and Bob, I hope you enjoy this cabin as much as we did!

John

[quote name='volunteer cruiser']The video is great. Another observation I have besides no full length mirror, it looks like there is no magnifying mirror at dressing table. I have the port side stateroom 11330, it should have the same deck furniture.[/quote]

Checked with Debbie tonight - no magnifying mirror in either the bathroom or at the desk.

John