question Transportation between San Pedro Terminal and Pomona California

trinaM

For reference, Uber X is $52 to $70 from the cruise docks to Pomona.

You could also get up to LA Union Station (taxi, shuttle, Uber) then take the train to Pomona. If you're visiting someone, they can pick you up. Otherwise you will be a bit stranded and the train isn't a good option.

Hi

What is the best transportation between San Pedro cruise terminal and Pomona california?

thanks ,

We took the train from Rancho Cucamonga to LA Union Station and then a bus drops you off right at the pier. I believe you would have to get off at the Claremont Station. It was such a stress free experience. We plan to do it anytime we leave from Long Beach. I don't remember the price but remember thinking it was less than gas for our truck.

We took the train from Rancho Cucamonga to LA Union Station and then a bus drops you off right at the pier. I believe you would have to get off at the Claremont Station. It was such a stress free experience. We plan to do it anytime we leave from Long Beach. I don't remember the price but remember thinking it was less than gas for our truck.

There are two Pomona Stations.

Unless you're taking minimal luggage the bus route isn't a good idea. The busses are commuter, not conducive to luggage at all. Won't make any sense to take shuttle/taxi/etc to Union Station rather than directly to your destination.

A very convoluted route--- could take a shuttle ($17pp) to LAX, hop on the Flyaway to Union Station ($8pp) then get on the San Bernardino line ($12pp) off at Pomona North (above the 10) or take the Riverside line and get off at Pomona (above the 60, near Western U). This would take about 4 hours. metrolinktrains.com

FWIW we take the trains/bus into Long Beach for almost every cruise. (San Bernardino Line-Red or Purple Line/Blue Line/Passport Bus. Doing this in 6 days. We drive to San Pedro.

Edited by SadieN