Snack/Coffee Bar on Muse?

Observer

Does anyone know if there will be a snack/coffee bar on Muse?

One of the real deficiencies of SS in my opinion is lack of a place where one can quickly get coffee or tea or a snack all day.

Yes, the bartender in Panorama can make a coffee. But there are no snacks, etc.

Regent has Coffee Connection on at least two of its ships. Crystal has Bistro. Seabourn has Seabourn Square. But Silversea has nothing comparable (even on Spirit).

Do others share my regret that there is no such place on SS? Any insight as to whether Muse will include this?

Sadly don't share your regret.We find breakfast,lunch,afternoon tea and dinner choices are more than sufficient to meet our requirements and we can do without the temptation of further goodies. Personal opinion only and fully respect your desire for more choice.Enjoy.

I cannot answer the relevant question about plans for the Muse, but agree that a deficiency of SS (based on my limited four cruise experience there, last was New Zealand Feburary 2015) was suboptimal easy access coffee and snack service ( other than room service) in between scheduled meal times. This was further highlighted by the often cold or icky coffee and espresso that were brought to us on room service. We could get fancy coffees at the bars at in between times which were good, but when I asked for cookies, or chips which were not on display, the bartenders (who did not know me or have a long relationship with me from prior cruises) often made faces and only reluctantly produced the cookies to passify DH's sweet tooth.

I just finished 14 days on my first Seabourn cruise, on the Odyssey, and one of many things I loved was Seabourn Square, where starting at 6:15 and going through until 11 were fancy coffees on demand, donuts little cakes, mini-sandwiches, right near the computer center and library, very pleasant environment to get a caffeine fix and light snack which could even substitute for lunch.

My review was just published :

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=513703

In the morning the Panorama Lounge aboard Spirit has coffee, tea, etc., as well as fruit, donuts and danish. The coffee is hot and good. Never had cold or bad coffee via room service aboard Spirit either and I'm a coffee lover; like it strong. We use 100% Columbian at home.

In the morning the Panorama Lounge aboard Spirit has coffee, tea, etc., as well as fruit, donuts and danish. The coffee is hot and good. Never had cold or bad coffee via room service aboard Spirit either and I'm a coffee lover; like it strong. We use 100% Columbian at home.

Yes, I saw those , and partook, they were welcome for the early AM, but when we were on board last February, they were designed for "breakfast". The snacks and regular coffee offerings (it was not fancy coffee) disappeared after a couple hours in the morning. Perhaps they have since improved the frequency of offerings, that would be good.

On Seabourn, Seabourn Square with the fancy coffee bar and pastries, tortes, and little sandwiches runs continuously through the entire day, until 11PM at night (there is only a short break during dinner hours when everyone is at dinner, and coffee bar personnel take a break), and the snacks were fresher and tastier. I could pick up a freshly baked little Berliner or a piece of Linzer torte or a bowl of Italian ice cream, with a triple cappuccino at 11 am or 3:30 pm (or both, as was often the case -- this is one reason why I wear elastic waist travel trousers when I cruise :)

First world problems, of course.