NOS vs Ind?

What is the difference between NOS and Indep?

Indy is about 90 feet longer, with the kids H2O zone, On Air Club, two deck night club, and Sorrento's.

Navigator has Sabor and Izumi.

I think my favorite thing about NOS over IOS is the cool window near the top decks that lets you see onto the bridge. Was a little sad when we went on the Freedom and that was missing.

The peek-a-boo bridge.:)

What is the difference between NOS and Indep?

BIG difference for me are the hot tubs in the adult Solarium ( pool area for adults) that stick out over the side 12 ft & 112 ft up from the ground..NOS has 2 hot tubs way inside with no views- the views from the IOS hot tubs are spectacular!..If you have small children that H20 Fun Zone pool area does make a big difference...both great ships, but all things equal ( $$, ports, etc.) I would opt for the IOS..also IOS is 6 years younger, even though the NOS had a nice refitting last year...

Big Al

Navigator was our very first cruise, so she probably holds a special place for us, since the 'cruise bug' got us then. We have since been on (Freedom Class) Liberty and then on Indy.....the cantilever hot tubs on Indy we loved along with the On-Air club, if you like Karaoke (DH does it).

We are sailing on Navigator again, now that she has returned to home port in FLL....we did miss not having Izumi on Indy, and will enjoy a dinner at Izumi on Navigator.