Breakfast cocktails

lachelli

Hey everyone

I intend to take full advantage of the UBP when on board the Epic next month, I am just wondering if you can order breakfast cocktails such as mimosa or Bellinis at the buffet or can you only do this in the MDRs

Thanks in advance

Lachelli

On the Jade they had a "bar station" in between the food in the Garden Café where you could order a Bloody Mary or a Mimosa for about 5 $ if I remember correctly. Never got a drink for breakfast, but the option was there.

Yes, there is a bar in Epic's buffet, but pay attention to the hours in the Freestyle Daily. At one point I was there before it had opened, and ended up having to go to the Atrium to get a Bloody Mary. Just because the buffet is open doesn't mean the bar is open.

Hey everyone

I intend to take full advantage of the UBP when on board the Epic next month, I am just wondering if you can order breakfast cocktails such as mimosa or Bellinis at the buffet or can you only do this in the MDRs

Thanks in advance

Lachelli

I typically stop at the closest bar to my room for a morning cocktail and just take it with me. I get to know the bartender at that bar and they usually will begin making my Mimosa before I even ask after a day or two. On the newer boats (Epic forward) there is a bar in the buffet, but its not open as early as the buffet so come prepared :-)

6&8

I typically stop at the closest bar to my room for a morning cocktail and just take it with me. I get to know the bartender at that bar and they usually will begin making my Mimosa before I even ask after a day or two. On the newer boats (Epic forward) there is a bar in the buffet, but its not open as early as the buffet so come prepared :-)

6&8

Did they use campaign? I only saw this in one of the restaurants I could not get this in the morning at the reg bars.

There was some place in the Garden Cafe where you could buy breakfast cocktails. The one time I indulged was at O'Sheehans & they brought me my mimosa made with their house champagne I think. their brand is very sweet almost like a proseco or asti.

By 10 a.m. the pool bar is open & doing a brisk business.

May I suggest my new favorite Breakfast cocktail, particularly if I am in New Orleans for brunch or tailgating watching the Fighting Texas Aggies win another game.

A Bloody Mary made with Jagermeister instead of vodka, with a pickled green bean as a garnish. Now swallow that little bit of vomit you just choked up. The Jagermeister gives a unique basil taste to the tomato. Very yummy. It also helps induce a great afternoon nap if you please