Bonnie - please help can't find printable tags

sollan

I have been reading the luggage tag thread without finding an answer to my question.

We are 4 weeks from leaving and I have done the on line check in. The Xpress passes are ready to print - no problems with that.

BUT - I can't find where to get the luggage tags! In the Celebrity Edocs there are printable luggage tags but not in the Azamara docs, just a small pic of how the tags will look.

So - how/where do I find printable luggage tags?

I have been reading the luggage tag thread without finding an answer to my question.

We are 4 weeks from leaving and I have done the on line check in. The Xpress passes are ready to print - no problems with that.

BUT - I can't find where to get the luggage tags! In the Celebrity Edocs there are printable luggage tags but not in the Azamara docs, just a small pic of how the tags will look.

So - how/where do I find printable luggage tags?

Mine were only available 3 weeks before good luck.

Mine were only available 3 weeks before good luck.

Do you mean that they will show closer to the cruise? But were shall I look? It's nothing in the Xpress pass except the tiny pic. And it say's it's completed.

Do prefer to have everything in order before I go down to the pier...knowing that everything is right.

It would be a great help if the information would be avaliable on the website regarding how and when (and if) this will show....

Do you mean that they will show closer to the cruise? But were shall I look? It's nothing in the Xpress pass except the tiny pic. And it say's it's completed.

Do prefer to have everything in order before I go down to the pier...knowing that everything is right.

It would be a great help if the information would be avaliable on the website regarding how and when (and if) this will show....

The link appears on the Check-In cover page...the page before you enter your name, address, etc. The link appears toward the bottom of the page and says something like "Request Luggage Tags" with a button to click on toward the right of the page. The link usually appears four to six weeks before the cruise.

It is on the main page it is bit frustrating because once it is there it is obvious but there seems to be a very narrow window of when it is available I think 3 weeks seems to be the optimum time.

The link appears on the Check-In cover page...the page before you enter your name, address, etc. The link appears toward the bottom of the page and says something like "Request Luggage Tags" with a button to click on toward the right of the page. The link usually appears four to six weeks before the cruise.

I do feel stupid... I go to my Online Check-in Summary - nothing. Have searched high and low - nothing.

I don't think I will get any button either... apparently we can not get any/post. Or is it so that when the magic button appears THEN I can see the printables?

We're sailing on 18 November and our link appeared a couple of days ago. The link to order labels to be sent to you is on the very first page I get when I click 'check-in online'. When I clicked on View details against 'check in summary', the page with the ticks on has another link to luggage labels which talks about printable labels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk