Form for Shareholder Benefit OBC?

jarand

Does anyone have the link for the shareholder benefit (100 shares of Carnival stock), or do you just write a letter of request? Where do you send it?

Thanks!

I email my shareholder statement to my PVP and she forwards it over for me. The statement must be from within 3 months of your cruise.

We have always(4 cruises) received a credit for stocks held in a fund. Always received the credit within a couple of days. This upcoming cruise they indicated that we we were eligible for the credit at all. We would send our statement, proof of at least 100 shares and we would get the credit.

Totally bummed that they are not allowing the credit anymore for shares held within a fund.

We have always(4 cruises) received a credit for stocks held in a fund. Always received the credit within a couple of days. This upcoming cruise they indicated that we we were eligible for the credit at all. We would send our statement, proof of at least 100 shares and we would get the credit.

Totally bummed that they are not allowing the credit anymore for shares held within a fund.

Are you saying that you owned a mutual fund that held carnival stock in it's fund? If so, I am totally surprised you ever got the OBC ever.

Originally Posted by LPGA Golfer Gal View Post

Are you saying that you owned a mutual fund that held carnival stock in it's fund? If so, I am totally surprised you ever got the OBC ever.

That's what I thought. A total aberration. This was always excluded from the credit.

Maybe Carnival improved the training of the person who records the credit.

I email my shareholder statement to my PVP and she forwards it over for me. The statement must be from within 3 months of your cruise.

This has not our experience. We've submitted proof of ownership of stocks as soon as we've booked our cruises, usually six to twelve months before sailing date. We've been approved the same day.

This has not our experience. We've submitted proof of ownership of stocks as soon as we've booked our cruises, usually six to twelve months before sailing date. We've been approved the same day.

I've been turned down more than once if the statement wasnt within 3 months of sail date.

I've been turned down more than once if the statement wasnt within 3 months of sail date.

One time we got an email later saying they needed a new one. So now I wait to send it in til closer to the cruise.

That's really interesting.

We purchased our stocks in 2011 and have submitted the statements 14 times since then, all many months early. We've never been delayed nor asked for them to be resubmitted. We sent statements dated June (we only get them every three months) in September and received obc confirmation the same day for our February (five months prior) and May (nine months prior) cruises.

Hmmm...

I don't have stock now but would it be worth purchasing to get credit? What is the minimum number of shares to get credit? Is credit $100 or less?

Minimum of 100 shares required ($4974.00 as of today), here is the benefit:

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 14 days or longer US $ 250

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 7 to 13 days US $ 100

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 6 days or less US $ 50