What isd the secret to choosing your room on the new website?

So, I am messing arounf the on RC website, and do not seem able to choose a room or check a price on categories K,L,and M. Only Q apprears to be available for interior rooms on the website. I tried a few different cruises to make sure it was not just a big group sell-out.

Edited by budmeister

The only way to change categories that's been found so far is to enter a specific stateroom in the category you want. That will then show others in that category. Of course, you have to use another website to find a stateroom available in the category you want.

The only way to change categories that's been found so far is to enter a specific stateroom in the category you want. That will then show others in that category. Of course, you have to use another website to find a stateroom available in the category you want.

That's what I do also. Very time consuming. I wish they would just show a deck to deck plan with the

highlighted cabins available. Obviously that would just be too simple. :rolleyes:

RCI must be trying to discourage us from choosing a cabin ourselves for some reason. Shame.... :(

Edited by island lady

That's what I do also. Very time consuming. I wish they would just show a deck to deck plan with the

highlighted cabins available. Obviously that would just be too simple. :rolleyes:

RCI must be trying to discourage us from choosing a cabin ourselves for some reason. Shame.... :(

Totally agree, very frustrating as well. I always like to choose a cabin in a specific area. Used to be so easy, now...:mad:.

Totally agree, very frustrating as well. I always like to choose a cabin in a specific area. Used to be so easy, now...:mad:.

The website designers must be demons that have an evil streak!!

Heaven forbid they try to make anything simple for us!! :rolleyes: :(

Edited by island lady

Go to E_x**p_e^dia.

Find out what they don't want you to know...

For example there are a total of 183 cabins available

for Turkey Day Indy cruise now...about 400 people...

or 10% vacancy...yet prices remain sky high...hmmmm.

There is no way to find out from them..I also called

..not much info there.

Was going to buy more stock...I'll hold off.

No wonder they want to daze and confuse us from

choosing smartly....hehehe.

But I am not a conspiracy theorist at all, really.

Ummm, actually the website has features for iphone

swiping. you know, iPads, iPhones, and stuff.

Remember....we say the sun is shining...generally speaking.

Engineers say the sun reaches its destination...now you know

about engineers....and a little more about marketing management!

Bon Voyage!

:D:D

Edited by rocketsurgery

Has anyone found a good website to do this or can we mention it?
Paraphrasing what someone else mentioned on another thread that I thought was pretty clever. Start with a three letter word for a body of water that starts with "s" and ends with "a" and add a seven letter word for a machine that's used to add some kind of document or picture to a computer that starts with "sc" and ends in "er" and add dot com to the end and hit enter.

Tim

Once I've figured out what category or categories I"m thinking of looking at, I find the http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/ is most helpful to see which cabins are actually available within that category. I'm there more often than I am the US site, and I live in the US.

Is it ok to mention a site? I do know of one.

I think you are talking about the same one I am. You select the cabin class and they show every available cabin on a floorplan of the ship. But they show prices in 'Pounds' so we are not allowed to tell anyone.... :(

It might be a travel agent site, I don't know. I just use it to find available cabins.

• 2 weeks later...
Once I've figured out what category or categories I"m thinking of looking at, I find the http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/ is most helpful to see which cabins are actually available within that category. I'm there more often than I am the US site, and I live in the US.

Thank you for this. I have always used that other site before (the German) one, but this is great to know. :)