Port of Miami Cabs

sette1lm

I have a 12:30 flight out of Miami so I don't want to be stuck without transportation. I normally use a service but this guy no longer operates down there and it seems like a pain to find a new one. Are there usually taxi's available when you get off the ship? I have cruised many times but always have arranged transportation so I never really notice.

I am wondering does anyone have the phone number for the Miami local taxi. I need to drop of our rental car to Budget. I will need a taxi to the port. I hope to call and hope to not stand at the rental center for a long time. Any advice?

Thanks

I am wondering does anyone have the phone number for the Miami local taxi. I need to drop of our rental car to Budget. I will need a taxi to the port. I hope to call and hope to not stand at the rental center for a long time. Any advice?

Thanks

If you're dropping it at the airport they have free shuttle service to the port. Be sure to keep your paperwork, they will ask to see it.

Our flight leaves at the same time. Will we be able to get off the boat and get through customs if we walk off at 8? We have FFTF and I have no problem taking my luggage with me if necessary. I did not think about this and now am really worried. What can hold you up in customs?

The budget car rental is located at 89 Southwest 2nd street Miami FL. I will need a taxi from Budget to the Carnival ship in Port of Miami. I am hoping to have a phone number to call the taxi when I am ready for pick up. Budget does not have a shuttle to the POM from this location.

Thanks

In August was on the Breeze and had FTTF. Went down to the waiting area with my luggage very early. I was one of this first 10-20 off the ship and there was no wait in Customs. I believe I was off by 8:15am. It was a Breeze!!!

Edited by dchoney