Harmony GS

jules815

I was just going over our reservation for the TA on Harmony of the Seas.

We'll be in GS 8660. The stateroom image shown is different than the layout. Image shows the tv mounted on the wall, similar to what we had in a GS on Freedom class. The "layout" graphic shows the tv in a structure that separates the living and bedroom, similar to an OS on Freedom class. Does anyone know which will be accurate?

I am booked in a GS on a June sailing on Harmony out of Barcelona and have also noticed the lack of information and even misinformation on the suite.

I find it incredible that they do not have actual design details for Harmony featured on their website this close to the release of a new ship. They seem to use some system that just pulls text and info from category lists for the entire fleet.

I have a longer sailing on Liberty in a couple of weeks where I plan to sit down with Next Cruise and see if they can get some additional 'actual' information.

That sounds like the layout of the new 'aft' grand suites on Oasis and Allure after refurb. We've sailed grand suites on Allure and the standard GS were more like the Freedom layout but smaller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We'll be in GS 8660. The stateroom image shown is different than the layout. Image shows the tv mounted on the wall, similar to what we had in a GS on Freedom class. The "layout" graphic shows the tv in a structure that separates the living and bedroom, similar to an OS on Freedom class. Does anyone know which will be accurate?

I noticed this too - I think it is a mistake. I think it will be more like Freedom. At least that is what we are expecting, but we do not sail till Thanksgiving.

I have checked the first 10 weeks of sailings in July/Aug 2016 for suites on the Harmony on rccl.com but only the Junior Suite is available to book. There are lots of other types of suites - are they sold out? withheld? awaiting final specs/pricing? How are you guys booking suites already?

Edited by thetoolman

I'm also in a GS on the Harmony transatlantic and would be curious to know.

We were in a GS on quantum, and while we loved the decor, we didn't like the layout as the wall between the sitting area and bedroom made it feel very cramped. i really hope harmony has got the quantum decor (which the rooms seem to) but with the more-open freedom-class layout. we thought we'd prefer the wall since it provides more separation of the rooms, but really, it just got in the way. the plus side i guess is that it provided lots of storage space. since i brought about 8 pairs of shoes on our most recent 5-night cruise, i can't imagine how much i'll bring on a 14-nighter. :eek:

I have checked the first 10 weeks of sailings in July/Aug 2016 for suites on the Harmony on rccl.com but only the Junior Suite is available to book. There are lots of other types of suites - are they sold out? withheld? awaiting final specs/pricing? How are you guys booking suites already?

probably sold out. bookings opened quite a while ago, and suites were very reasonably priced during a sale in june, so it's likely they are all taken. keep checking the website - people may cancel, especially right around final payment time!

probably sold out. bookings opened quite a while ago, and suites were very reasonably priced during a sale in june, so it's likely they are all taken. keep checking the website - people may cancel, especially right around final payment time!

This is when we booked our Thanksgiving cruise, and when the sale was a sale.