Navigator grand suite question

If it's like what we had in the GS on Freedom (and I assume it is identical), then yes. That curtain is very heavy material and goes floor to ceiling, wall to wall. Even though it was just DW and I in the room, we closed the curtain before going to bed. That way, if one of us needed to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, we didn't bother the other one so much. Also, I would get up early to go swim, leaving DW to sleep. With the curtain closed, I could turn on lights to get dressed. Note that it does close right at the end of the bed with no real room to walk around it, though.

If it's like what we had in the GS on Freedom (and I assume it is identical), then yes. That curtain is very heavy material and goes floor to ceiling, wall to wall. Even though it was just DW and I in the room, we closed the curtain before going to bed. That way, if one of us needed to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, we didn't bother the other one so much. Also, I would get up early to go swim, leaving DW to sleep. With the curtain closed, I could turn on lights to get dressed. Note that it does close right at the end of the bed with no real room to walk around it, though.

Thanks. Just the answer I was looking for. This is almost exactly what we do....

• 2 months later...
Does the curtain in front of the bed go all the way across? In effect, creating a separate bedroom???

in no way whatsoever do you get a second bedroom. it does NOTHING about sounds and works marginally well on light.

also when the curtain is pulled it brushes the end of the bed and if you happen to be on the side of the bed where the curtain originates, it is NOT open at that end so you can't just part it to get to the loo in the middle of the night. (not that I have the bruises or other first hand experience or anything ;) )