Flight time on debarkation day?

MikeBTN

Sailing Allure of the Seas in November - scheduled back at FLL at 6:15 am. My options for a returning flight are 12:35 and 6:40. Price is similar. I feel like 12:35 is late enough and really don't want to hang out in FLL for 6 hours with my luggage. Which would you choose?

Sailing Allure of the Seas in November - scheduled back at FLL at 6:15 am. My options for a returning flight are 12:35 and 6:40. Price is similar. I feel like 12:35 is late enough and really don't want to hang out in FLL for 6 hours with my luggage. Which would you choose?

Yes, anything after 10:30 or 11:00 is quite safe, especially with Oasis or Allure...

I agree, you should have ample time. However, I would still try to get low luggage tag numbers so you can be leaving the ship no later than 9:30 or so. A month ago on Oasis, it tooks us over an hour from the time we got in line to get off the ship, until we were outside the terminal building.

We are on a 9am flight off allure in november.I always take this flight...Never had a problem...Self disembark and at airport by 7:0-7:45...

You'd need a bit of a catastrophe to miss a 12:35 flight. I personally would still use self checkout as I DID have a catastrophe last year that made me miss a 12:15 MIA flight.

For the curious, disembarkation was delayed nearly 3 hours due to who knows what and we were still on the ship at 10:30 when our group should have been called at 8ish (group 2). We finally said heck with it and disembarked ourselves only to find a sea of passengers in the terminal as it appeared only a handful of customs agents were available to process the whole ship