New OBC for 2016 Alaska Tracy Arm cruises

rocklinmom

We have a June 2016 cruise booked that goes to Tracy Arm Fjord/round trip San Francisco. We booked under the 3 for free promotion. Today I noticed that our cruise now shows as 3 for Free plus a Bonus Offer of OBC (up to $100 per passenger, even third and fourth passengers in a cabin, which is rare!). The fares are the same and the promotion is identical to what we booked, plus this new OBC offer. It is good as of yesterday (October 15) to October 26th. What a fantastic surprise! Sure enough, I just got off the phone with Princess and the rep (who was fabulous, by the way) added the OBC to our existing reservation. For five of us that is $500 OBC. Just because I noticed this and called to ask. So if you are booked on a 2016 Alaska cruise out of San Fran that goes to Tracy Arm (not Glacier Bay, those cruises just show the regular 3 for Free promotion), check this offer out!

We have a June 2016 cruise booked that goes to Tracy Arm Fjord/round trip San Francisco. We booked under the 3 for free promotion. Today I noticed that our cruise now shows as 3 for Free plus a Bonus Offer of OBC (up to $100 per passenger, even third and fourth passengers in a cabin, which is rare!). The fares are the same and the promotion is identical to what we booked, plus this new OBC offer. It is good as of yesterday (October 15) to October 26th. What a fantastic surprise! Sure enough, I just got off the phone with Princess and the rep (who was fabulous, by the way) added the OBC to our existing reservation. For five of us that is $500 OBC. Just because I noticed this and called to ask. So if you are booked on a 2016 Alaska cruise out of San Fran that goes to Tracy Arm (not Glacier Bay, those cruises just show the regular 3 for Free promotion), check this offer out!

THANKS for posting that info. My TA just got my bonus for a June 2016 Alaska cruise from Seattle. Every little bit helps.

Judy from SW Florida

Thank you!!!! This is one of the many reasons I love Cruise Critic! Our June Alaska cruise was included in the promotion (it is the Seattle round trip, Tracy Arm itinerary).

Just called our TA. He called Princess to get the credit applied. For us, that's an extra $400. Woohoo! :)

Hey!! Totally off-topic, but I just noticed you're from Rocklin!! That's why you're so cool to tell everyone about this (my folks live there!)

That's a bummer, Cruise Raider, but you're right - it's always worth a try! Especially for free money to use on your cruise.

Thanks .... still happy about the price of our cruise....but always find good uses for extra OBC.

My brother and his wife will be joining us for her 50th birthday celebration. I was really hoping to surprise her with a few extra dollars. :)