Storage outside of staterooms

Murphey

So, if we want to take a cruise after a land vacation and we have perhaps golf clubs with us.....would there be anywhere to store these for the length of the cruise? No we wouldn't be golfing in ports. Thanks if anyone can help.

Generally no. However, the clubs (assuming they are in travel cases) could easily slide under one bed or lie on the floor in the closet area (unless you are on a ship with enclosed closets - i.e pacific or ocean princess). You can always ask once onboard, but it is a decision that will be made by the Hotel General Manager - and once they start, its a slippery slope.

Hi

Yes, if you e mail Princess first give them info,

yours Shogun

Really - I'm surprised. I had been told when I asked that it was an onboard decision....oh well, as with all info, YMMV!

Off topic, glad to hear you had a relatively good trip on the Emerald and hope you recover from the flu soon!

Lisa

Hi goofy559

thanks,

I met two folks from Aus on a Caribbean cruise they had mountain bikes and scuba gear, do not know where on the ship it was stored but it was not in their cabin, do not think they were friends of the captain.

yours Shogun

Thanks for the "variety" of answers! :D Storage in the cabin (we are familiar with the layout) will not work. We're gonna have a lot of "crap" with us after 2 months and then embarking on a month cruise. Just wondering if anyone had actually asked and done this. I know in the old days, they used to stow the luggage elsewhere and it would return on "packing" day. We're the trusting type, would totally trust Princess with any of our things. Thanks all!

Thanks for the "variety" of answers! :D Storage in the cabin (we are familiar with the layout) will not work. We're gonna have a lot of "crap" with us after 2 months and then embarking on a month cruise. Just wondering if anyone had actually asked and done this. I know in the old days, they used to stow the luggage elsewhere and it would return on "packing" day. We're the trusting type, would totally trust Princess with any of our things. Thanks all!

I would not waste your time emailing Princess.

When you get onboard they will most likely not know anything about it.

If you talk nice to Stewart sometimes they could store them for you in the HK/trolley locker. They do this sometimes for people with a ton of luggage.

I am sure this would be at your own risk but I bet he could find a place for them. ;)

If you talk nice to Stewart sometimes they could store them for you in the HK/trolley locker. They do this sometimes for people with a ton of luggage.

I am sure this would be at your own risk but I bet he could find a place for them. ;)

Thanks Keith....this is where we were kinda leaning....

We are embarking in one city and disembarking thousands of miles away! Would have been a no brainer otherwise. But I appreciate people trying to come up with a solution for us!! I did look into shipping them back......whoa....lots and lots of moolah!

I hope you have a Steward named Stewart

27926-profile.png

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar free ice creams), lobster, and Creme brulee!