UpGraded or Downgraded?

lenorjen

After reading this I went to their website to see what mine was marked as and to change it to no upgrade, but of course the website is not completely working.

I got a message that says that my C & A information is not viewable at this time.

Does their website ever work?

Bill

After reading this I went to their website to see what mine was marked as and to change it to no upgrade, but of course the website is not completely working.

I got a message that says that my C & A information is not viewable at this time.

Does their website ever work?

Bill

Maybe a couple of times per week.:rolleyes:

They should send an email when it's working so we can take care of what we need to when it is working.:p

Hard to fathom that a big corporation like RCI continues to have one of the worst websites i have ever encountered.

Bill

That would not work, as they can't send out the right emails to the right people. I got one yesterday that advertised a cruise available from $29 per day in the subject line, but once you opened the message, the least expensive crusie was $190 for 4 days.

That would not work, as they can't send out the right emails to the right people. I got one yesterday that advertised a cruise available from $29 per day in the subject line, but once you opened the message, the least expensive crusie was $190 for 4 days.

Aw come on, Bob...they think math is hard...and evidently find IT impossible

As your preference was marked to indicate you desired an upgrade, you likely will have to make the best of that upgrade. Not sure that are being uncaring or dissing loyalty by giving you what you asked for. You two made a small booboo and will learn something from it. Have a wonderful time.

Some days, I idolize you, Starry Eyes.

:)