Cruise Critic Price Drop

Sherry H

Look above in heading for "Cruise Critic". Put mouse over "Deals".

A drop down menu will show last choice "Price drop".........click there!

When I did that, there are no entries for HAL. Looking at the HAL site for our cruise in Jan there is a drop for cat D cabins. So I think it's hit & miss with price drop they don't always keep up you have to check daily your self.

Allan

On the bottom of each page it says "Price drops are provided by their partners."

I know Royal Carib. is a partner, therefore Celebrity would also be a partner, but don't believe that HAL is.. Or maybe HAL does not report price drops like some of the other cruise lines do..

It would be interesting to hear what Walt has to say about it..

Interesting, I looked at the "Deals" as suggested, but if you try to narrow down the details to include your cruise, Holland America isn't even an option for cruise lines. That's odd.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Yes, that's what I found too.

• Administrators

Hi everyone, we use a third-party source for the information in our price drop product. That third-party is working on fixing the tool so that Holland America is once again included, among other issues. It shouldn't be too long before it is fixed!

Thanks for your patience

Hi everyone, we use a third-party source for the information in our price drop product. That third-party is working on fixing the tool so that Holland America is once again included, among other issues. It shouldn't be too long before it is fixed!

Thanks for the info - also thanks for confirming my suspicion that it is not just HAL that has web site problems. :)

Edited by avian777