9201 carnival glory

jmcancruise

Wondering if anyone has ever stayed in this exact room. We did the sister room on the Valor, which did not have a chaise lounger. I saw a video that showed it did have one on the conquest, but have not been able to determine for sure if the Glory does. Have this room booked for a b2b and think that lounger could be my favorite spot on the whole ship.

Wondering if anyone has ever stayed in this exact room. We did the sister room on the Valor, which did not have a chaise lounger. I saw a video that showed it did have one on the conquest, but have not been able to determine for sure if the Glory does. Have this room booked for a b2b and think that lounger could be my favorite spot on the whole ship.

I just had this cabin on the Glory a few weeks ago...........it has a couch AND a lounge :)

989896984_0926159201C.jpg.652c1d5d98e2523e19caaf83adb109f6.jpg

101221314_0926159201A.jpg.5a748cf26961b1172d4274affa45c43b.jpg

1324791320_0926159201B.jpg.362bf3f349282314777cb39805d26306.jpg

Edited by LibratPDX

Thanks so much for confirming this. Our next cruise is a long ways off, but still super excited. We had this room on the Valor once and were supposed to have it again last month, but they changed ships on us and "upgraded" us to a balcony, a huge disappointment.

Thanks so much for confirming this. Our next cruise is a long ways off, but still super excited. We had this room on the Valor once and were supposed to have it again last month, but they changed ships on us and "upgraded" us to a balcony, a huge disappointment.

I'm not a balcony person at all, it wouldn't have seemed like an upgrade to me either!

• 11 months later...

When I first started this thread it was almost a year ago. We are now only about 6 months out. We are super excited about getting this room. Can't wait to take in the amazing view out the window as we sail out to sea.

That's a very nice and spacious room right at the front on the Lido deck. I am not sure of the details but from what I have heard it is a great room. I have 9197 which is in the same vicinity on hold for one of my cruises.

You will love your room for sure.

When I first started this thread it was almost a year ago. We are now only about 6 months out. We are super excited about getting this room. Can't wait to take in the amazing view out the window as we sail out to sea.

I will be on your second of the B2B. I am currently booked in an interior on the Lido deck but looking to move to 9197 which is a room close to yours. #Neighbors

We have room 9200 which is the mirror of this room on the other side of the ship. We have the same room on our next two Glory Sailings and we had it on our Conquest sailing.

Yes, it had the lounge, atleast on the Conquest it did.

We actually booked this room while we were sailing on the magic last fall. Only the 1st week showed up as available online, but the person on board that was doing the booking found that the 2nd week was available as well. We really lucked out.

There will be 8 of us on the Glory in March of next year. We will be on deck 8 inner room. Since "most" people use the room for sleeping/resting/showering, we could not see reason to have a balcony or window room.

I have cruised over 26 years, and several on Carnival, but not the Glory. If you have been on the Glory, and want to give me your "2 cents worth," feel free to do so.