Spa Junior Suite on the Anthem

JS is the only one that has a walk-in closet, from what I read on CC. We missed the walk-in closet on Spa JS n GS when we were on the Athem in May this year. We were on the Spa JS 3 nights n 16 nights in the GS. I did actually prefer the SJS bc I did love the bathroom set up on the SJS . I'm hoping the Harmony Aquatheater suite would have a walk-in closet. We r booked b2b for the Holidays 2016.

We were in a spa jr suite on the Anthem in May. Loved it!!! No walk in closet, but there is plenty of storage and closet space. Plus, the 2 bathrooms (toilets) we're great! We were on a 16 day and had more than enough room for our clothes.

Here are some pics of our SJS. Plenty of storage. One bathroom has a shower, sink and tub and the other has a sink and toilet. One toilet in this class. The Family JS has 2 toilets.

SpaJS2_zps52612ea7.jpg

Spa%20JS%20looking%20out%20_zpsdtowfots.jpg

Spa%20JS%20settee_zpsgtrknllc.jpg

Thanks for the pix Sue. :)

Dan and I will be in a SJS on the Anthem in September 2016. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the pix Sue. :)

Dan and I will be in a SJS on the Anthem in September 2016. Looking forward to it.

You're welcome. I changed a couple of the pics in my original post to give you a better look at the seating area. It's smaller than the couch in other JS. Storage is good. Large drawers and I liked that the counter top was taller. Bathtub was narrow and long but shower was nice and big. Bathroom storage is one big drawer underneath the sink. No shelves. Location of the Spa JS is great. Very convenient to the elevators. I know you'll enjoy Anthem. Be sure to go to Coastal Kitchen. Not sure if you've seen the menus so I'll post the dinner ones we had.

Coastal%20Vinyard%20Menu_zpsdtqx8yty.jpg

Coastal%20Harvest%20Menu_zpstespuz0p.jpg

Here are some pics of our SJS. Plenty of storage. One bathroom has a shower, sink and tub and the other has a sink and toilet. One toilet in this class. The Family JS has 2 toilets.

Spa%20JS%20looking%20out%20_zpsdtowfots.jpg

Spa20JS20settee_zpsgtrknllc.jpg

SpaJS_zps44bb65bf.jpg

SpaJS7_zps2e773d7b.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics. We will be on the Anthem next year in a family JS. btw I like your screen name as my name is also Suzie and I love to cruise

Thanks for sharing the pics. We will be on the Anthem next year in a family JS. btw I like your screen name as my name is also Suzie and I love to cruise

Just an FYI, on the Family JS. It has 2 bathrooms each with a toilet, but has no walk-in shower. The one bathroom has only a toilet and vanity with sink and the other bathroom has the toilet, vanity with sink and shower/tub combo.

You will have 3 closets, the long one as shown in Sue's picture and then one on either side of the bed.

LHi Suzylovestocruise! Thanks for posting pic's of this awesome cabin!!! So excited about sailing on Anthem in November 2016 for my husband's 50th birthday (he knows about sailing on Anthem but not about the Spa JS). Was wondering if you had any pic's of the SJS balcony? Thanks

Edited by susie-q-cruiser

LHi Suzylovestocruise! Thanks for posting pic's of this awesome cabin!!! So excited about sailing on Anthem in November 2016 for my husband's 50th birthday (he knows about sailing on Anthem but not about the Spa JS). Was wondering if you had any pic's of the SJS balcony? Thanks

I don't have any pictures of the balcony but found this You Tube video that shows a clip of the Balcony. What a great surprise for you husband's 50th bd.

I don't have any pictures of the balcony but found this You Tube video that shows a clip of the Balcony. What a great surprise for you husband's 50th bd.

The balcony is great sized on Spa Junior Suite. We were in SPS on Quantum crossing earlier this year New Jersey to Barcelona. I too missed walk in closet of other Royal Junior suites but the closets on Anthem SJS will be same size as on Quantum - plenty of room for hanging clothes. Loved the separate toilet/sink from other sink/tub/shower. Shower is great fun. Good space in both bathrooms for toiletries. We'll be on the Anthem after Thanksgiving in SJS. (What I don't like about the SJS is stateroom sitting space - or lack of it. I found the corner settee not very comfortable - and not as large as sofas on other Royal ships.) That being said, I am still very happy to be in a SJS and look forward to that cruise.