Good suite pricing on 4 night Enchantment

I've been watching the 4 night Enchantment sailings pricing for a GS under $1500. Finally found a GS for a $100 more than a JS.

12/7/15 - pricing for two before taxes

JS - $1192

GS - $1292

RFS - $1446

OS - $1600

An inside, ocean view and balcony also seemed like a good deal. Just not as low as the suite rates.

Do we all remember when diamonds in December used to help fill ships during that slack period? More importantly, does Royal Caribbean remember?

We do! Took one. Then booked the next year too with no luck! Did get a great cruise price though :( It was nice for the couple of years they did it.

I hear they are actually doing some other test like extra days credit based on what you spend onboard on select ships to see how that works! That might work out to be a more permanent program if successful in some form.

Have not seem much about it though.

Edited by shipshape sam

I've been watching the 4 night Enchantment sailings pricing for a GS under $1500. Finally found a GS for a $100 more than a JS.

12/7/15 - pricing for two before taxes

JS - $1192

GS - $1292

RFS - $1446

OS - $1600

An inside, ocean view and balcony also seemed like a good deal. Just not as low as the suite rates.

I would do the GS, great price, only problem is it is hard to go back to something smaller afterwards. We cruise week after Thanksgiving often you can get some really nice prices and its after hurricane season.

A little off topic but was wondering if anyone has noticed FOS is more expensive than several other ships including Allure for the week od December 13,2015. It is usually priced lower than Allure and or Oasis. I thought that there might be a special group sailing that week Any ideas?

A little off topic but was wondering if anyone has noticed FOS is more expensive than several other ships including Allure for the week od December 13,2015. It is usually priced lower than Allure and or Oasis. I thought that there might be a special group sailing that week Any ideas?

Probably supply and demand.