Coffee Card

artvlay

Can you share the punches on a coffee card or do you each have to have one. If you can share, can you get two cups of fresh brewed coffee at once.

Yes on punches...

No sharing of the fresh brewed technically. Each need their own card for that.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I really liked the free coffee in the Horizon Court on the Regal. If it's syrup, it's pretty good. The coffee in IC is better, but I still enjoyed the free stuff in the morning. The pastry shop in Horizon Court also has a mini IC where you can get coffee card drinks, which was nice. The barista guy there was awesome and made cute pandas on my tasty cappucinos. :)

I really liked the free coffee in the Horizon Court on the Regal. If it's syrup, it's pretty good. The coffee in IC is better, but I still enjoyed the free stuff in the morning. The pastry shop in Horizon Court also has a mini IC where you can get coffee card drinks, which was nice. The barista guy there was awesome and made cute pandas on my tasty cappucinos. :)

I agree. We have not had any issues with the free stuff.

I have not had many good cups of brewed in the last 3 cruises.

We had the AIB last cruise and always have coffee cards on the other cruises so I have been trying all of them.

• 2 weeks later...

That is great to know! Looking forward to sending DH out for my morning latte :rolleyes:

Many may be unaware that on ALL ships with an IC brewed coffee is free at the IC after midnight til 6:00am

So for super early risers or late night bar "closer's" you can grab a cup of complimentary coffee at the IC til 6:00am :)

Edited by srpilo

[quote name='srpilo']Many may be unaware that on ALL ships with an IC brewed coffee is free at the IC after midnight til 6:00am

So for super early risers or late night bar "closer's" you can grab a cup of complimentary coffee at the IC til 6:00am :)[/quote]

I have never heard this before. Of course I don't drink coffee late at night and I don't get up early when cruising so... (We rarely manage to get up in time for breakfast in MDR. :rolleyes:)

However, for some folks this could be quite welcome info!

[quote name='srpilo']Many may be unaware that on ALL ships with an IC brewed coffee is free at the IC after midnight til 6:00am

So for super early risers or late night bar "closer's" you can grab a cup of complimentary coffee at the IC til 6:00am :)[/quote]
And the IC coffee is still better than the liquid stuff at the buffet any day.