up-sell question

GOODIES

I was just offered an upsell

on regal princess cabin # e110 forward deluxe blacony

to a mini suite what would you do

I am aware e110 is forward but 3times the size of a balcony

let me know

Not able to answer your question in depth but have a question of my own. How are you notified when being offered an upsell?

As far as your question, I would go for the mini but it is all dependent on how much you like the extra inside space with an actual tub vs your balcony space. Also, I would be curious as to what the white space is under E110?

What is the charge for the upsell? That would be the determining factor for me.

$129.00

per person theater back stage

What area code comes up on caller ID when Princess calls for an up sale??? We don't answer the phone if it's an odd area code, nine times out of ten it's telemarketers. TY

What area code comes up on caller ID when Princess calls for an up sale??? We don't answer the phone if it's an odd area code, nine times out of ten it's telemarketers. TY

We received our upsell offer via email, not by phone. However, when Princess returned our call that we were interested in the upsell, the area code was 661, which is from their call center in Santa Clarita, CA.

We received our upsell offer via email, not by phone. However, when Princess returned our call that we were interested in the upsell, the area code was 661, which is from their call center in Santa Clarita, CA.

TY!! [emoji41]

Goodies...

We have stayed in both e-110 & e-109 on Royal, so I think the same cabins on Regal are identical. We were not bothered by movement at all. We just left Royal's e-109 and it was a good cabin; however, I cannot recommend it for more than two people. We were three and when the steward gets it ready for night the love seat opens up to completely block both the refrigerator and the balcony.

Two people would be very comfy. Of course that is a pretty good deal on a Mini suite.

Steve

We're cruising out on her the 13th of December!!! First time can't wait!!! Cruised 20+ on Carnival, time for a change!!

Amen. We are Platinum over on Carnival. This isn't our first Princess cruise but is our first on the Regal. We sail on her the week before you but we've already booked the same room for next December as well.