Majesty Beer Selection

DeadPhish

Drank a lot of cheap beer back in the day.

Carling

Keystone

The Beast

Stag

Schlitz

Pabst

Old Style

Ah the good old days

Old German Beer $1.89 for an 8 pack of stubbies back in my pre-college years. :eek:

Old German Beer $1.89 fowas yr an 8 pack of stubbies back in my pre-college years. :eek:

The Black Label was $5 for a case of returnable long necks. Deposit was almost half the cost of the beer. :eek: Keystone was $3.49 a 12 pack as I recall. This was early 1980's

Edited by John&LaLa

I drink Newcastle if I have a preference. 12 packs run between $12 and $15. I can get Corona for about the same

Two weeks ago on Oasis, they had Newcastle on tap in the pub. First time I've ever seen it on tap on a Royal ship.

Two weeks ago on Oasis, they had Newcastle on tap in the pub. First time I've ever seen it on tap on a Royal ship.

You know, I've been on ships with a promenade dozens of times, and have never had a drink in the pub. I really don't know why. I did get a Newcastle in the comedy club. Asked for a glass when the server dropped it off but I think he forgot about it. When he realized it he brought the glass along with another free beer. :D

Has anyone been on the Majesty recently that can attest to the beer selection? I'm a bit of a beer snob, so hoping they have something decent.

I've seen the standard Royal Caribbean drink menus, but the Majesty doesn't have a pub or anything, so I'd imagine they have even less of a selection.

I was on the MJ last month and the best beer I found was Goose Island IPA, only found in the Schooner Bar.