Taking An Oceania Plunge---First Timers

kitty9

First of all, a big thank you to everyone for all your help.

Our TA was able to talk to Oceania and get a rollaway. Sis said she'd be just fine, as long as she's on Riviera.

We did get all the specialties booked this morning, so all is good with that. Can't wait to try it all!!!!

Here's the information that you need concerning when you can book,

Owner’s Suite, Vista Suite and Oceania Suite

Advance reservations may be made on the date final payment is due and has been received, which varies between 90 and 150 days, depending on length of sailing.

Here is how many reservations you get. This is only for the upper 3 categories on the O ships.

Cruises 7 days or less: 1 reservation at each restaurant

Cruises 8-17 days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

Cruises 18 days or more: 3 reservations at each restaurant

As others have stated you can order from any specialty restaurant any evening.

Our TA was able to talk to Oceania and get a rollaway. Sis said she'd be just fine, as long as she's on Riviera.

We did get all the specialties booked this morning, so all is good with that. Can't wait to try it all!!!!

I am sure you will have a wonderful time. Happy cruise and happy eating. Best food at sea and also most places to eat ashore. :):):)

• 10 months later...

How did it work out on your cruise? I am cruising the Riviera next month with two friends in an Oceania suite, and I'm a little worried about sleeping arrangements.

How did it work out on your cruise? I am cruising the Riviera next month with two friends in an Oceania suite, and I'm a little worried about sleeping arrangements.

Cruisewmn posted a picture of the rollaway on the other thread where you asked about bedding. If you contact Concierge Services, they can also make up the king bed with separate top sheet and duvet cover so you are not dragging the other persons bedding if you roll over:D