Private tour guides

dr alaok

We have used ToursPlaza many times. Very quick to respond and very efficient. Here is a link to their website which has suggestions for different length tours.

http://www.toursplaza.com/eng/hiring-driver.ccm

Use the search engine on this forum to find a long running thread "hiring a driver for the day" for further recommendations and suggestions of things to do.

I highly recommend Crescencio Lopez. We have used him several times. He is a wonderful man. He is very reliable and has a nice vehicle. I would definitely suggest reserving him. You can take your chances and see who you get from the taxi line - but this can be a gamble. You could end up with someone who says they speak English, but find out later they don't. Also, many of the drivers have a motive to take you to the places where they receive "kickbacks". You can trust Crescencio - he will make sure you have a great day for sure. creslopez41955@hotmail.com

I will also highly recommend Crescencio! You can find him on FB as black hat Cozumel. We toured the island with him earlier this year and he was amazing! We went to punta morena and some other stops on the east side. Amazing! He even had sand toys for our kids. I can't recommend him enough!!