LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

I see a possible tropical storm for the Eastern Caribbean this week; should we be concerned?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note5 using Tapatalk

No, unless you are allergic to possible rain. Also, you could have a rough ride on Tuesday as you head to the Eastern Caribbean.

BILL

I wouldn't be till we get some more concrete info on the storm. Way too early to tell what effects will be felt if any

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Latest forecast; 70 % chance of development. Do the cruises still change itineraries when there are storms?

Good morning Chris! We are aboard Allure of the Seas in port with you. Will also be turning around at 10am to go through customs and back onboard like you. I'll wave at you here and in St Thomas and St Martin, as we will be following your ship!

Latest forecast; 70 % chance of development. Do the cruises still change itineraries when there are storms?

I checked hurricane center this morning and it was 30% chance but Bahamas aren't looking good for Monday. Who cares; we are on a cruise.

Dining room menu, Italian night:

]

d0d5d150489548e9288feb30ab4e0a9e.jpg

B

Thanks for all of the detailed trip report and great photos.

In regards to this one - What happened to Norman Love chocolates? :eek:

They were wonderful! :(

I have to say the menus all look good to me. I won't have any problems choosing dinners in February. Thanks for the great pictures Chris.

I've noticed that the drink prices are a lot less than RCCL Quantum was. That's good to know.

You mentioned an app that you us for your photos to reduce the size to post. Would you mind telling us the name if that app? Your photos always look great.

Enjoy your 2nd part of your cruise.

One more question. Does any entertainment need to reserved on this ship like we needed to do on Quantum Chris?

Edited by Newbie Cruiser 2010

Thanks for all of the detailed trip report and great photos.

In regards to this one - What happened to Norman Love chocolates? :eek:

They were wonderful! :(

They're on here. Just haven't gotten photos yet

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

I have to say the menus all look good to me. I won't have any problems choosing dinners in February. Thanks for the great pictures Chris.

I've noticed that the drink prices are a lot less than RCCL Quantum was. That's good to know.

You mentioned an app that you us for your photos to reduce the size to post. Would you mind telling us the name if that app? Your photos always look great.

Enjoy your 2nd part of your cruise.

One more question. Does any entertainment need to reserved on this ship like we needed to do on Quantum Chris?

No entertainment doesn't have to be reserved in advance. The main theater is very large but some seats are to be avoided as the views from them are not good. Will try to get pics

The Captain will change the itinerary if need be for everyone's safety. If we miss out on Princess Cays then we do.

I will be curious how many passengers are on this week as we had 3590 for the 5 nighter

They're on here. Just haven't gotten photos yet

Chris

It was the Guittard logo at the bottom of your photo, with the statement that "All chocolate selections on our menu feature exquisite chocolate from GUITTARD, etc." that got me concerned.

I'm not the biggest chocolate lover in the world but the Norman Love desserts and the chocolate lollipops at the Captains welcome Aboard party are some of the best things I've ever eaten!!!:o

Edited by chamima

I am thinking about going on Escape in early May. But like you I just can't justify the price of the balcony. What makes it even harder is that the size of those balconies are so tinny. I would love to afford the aft I had on Breakaway :)

I wonder how I will adjust to an interior after so many balcony cruises. I guess at the very least it will force me to be out and about more often. I do tend to spend a large amount on the balcony, I def get my money's worth out of them :D

Oh now it gets exciting! You are starting the 7-day, which we will be on in 6 weeks!!

Would you be so kind as to note the nights (if any) the fondue dinner is offered? We love fondue and are hoping to do this. Also really hoping its on a sea day :)

83707b90390fb54764ddd0a55b999266.jpg

Goodnight my friends from Regal! See you tomorrow :)

fce9961ab2670b8e83b16395e476e713.jpg

Yay!!! That looks like our sweet friend, Zivka!!! I hope she is still there in two weeks!! She was running Vines on the Royal last time we saw her in April, 2014.

Glad to see you enjoying those Martinis! :D

The Captain will change the itinerary if need be for everyone's safety. If we miss out on Princess Cays then we do.

I will be curious how many passengers are on this week as we had 3590 for the 5 nighter

Cbris,

Princess web site states capicity in 3560. Looks like you had a full boat. Did it feel crowded?

Cbris,

Princess web site states capicity in 3560. Looks like you had a full boat. Did it feel crowded?

For the most part no. It would be nice to have a mid ship staircase that didn't end at deck 7... one of the very few complaints I have about the ship