Regal/Royal Princess Enclave Questions

jbrentf

Our first go on the new Princess ships on the Regal Jan 3:

Assuming you still book when you first get on board?

Pricing for 7 day Caribbean cruises?

It's bigger & better right... more chairs, etc...?

Everything I have seen.. $149/pp for seven day cruise.

Pictures I have seen.. WOW.. very nice set up.. We will be looking into booking this as soon as we board the Regal on December 6th.

The Enclave has 8 of the heated tile chairs rather than the typical 5 in the Thermal Suite. There are also two heated "water beds" not found in the TS. The best part is the hydrotherapy pool which is only in the Enclave. Book as soon as you get on board as I believe there are only 40 spaces available.

it was a wonderfully, quiet space. I used it a lot since it was before I had orthopedic surgery and my arthritis in my hip was causing severe pain. the spa pool was very therapeutic. I wouldn't hesitate to use it again, and will do so on my upcoming cruise on the Royal in april.

It was $149 and worth every penny. Run, don't walk, when you get onboard. The passes are limited to 40 lucky people.

Best. Spa experience. Evah.

The Enclave has 8 of the heated tile chairs rather than the typical 5 in the Thermal Suite. There are also two heated "water beds" not found in the TS. The best part is the hydrotherapy pool which is only in the Enclave. Book as soon as you get on board as I believe there are only 40 spaces available.

The first time I used the Enclave on the Royal, I could have sworn that the tiled chairs were heated; but the second time they were definitely not heated. I asked and they said that they are not heated and are intended to be cool to offset the heat in the room. However, I prefer the heated ones, also because of bad hips. Didn't try the Enclave on the Regal to compare.

Paul

The first time I used the Enclave on the Royal, I could have sworn that the tiled chairs were heated; but the second time they were definitely not heated. I asked and they said that they are not heated and are intended to be cool to offset the heat in the room. However, I prefer the heated ones, also because of bad hips. Didn't try the Enclave on the Regal to compare.

Paul

They were definitely heated on the Regal.

On this past 10 nighter on Regal which disembarked Tuesday (11/3), it was $199 pp or $299 for a couple, saving $100.

I wonder if this was because it was a 10 day voyage and there may have been some "sticker shock" associated with that pricing or if they will have a "couples discount" on the Regal for a seven day voyage?

Not expecting one but that would be nice!!