SMSACE6'S limited but good review of Carnival Victory Oct26-31

SMSACE6

Thank you SMSACE6 for your wonderful review. Sorry you had back pain during your trip. Never fun. Your review covered all the areas I would be interested in and was nice to read to the point information and not All the negative. Will be waiting to see your pictures. Thanks again for taking the time. Gram

thankyou. I am glad my mixed up backwards and forwards review worked for you:) Yes there were a couple of minor negatives ie; fttf debarkation, but I dont let those things get to me. Life is too short to get all aggravated over little things like that. Thanks for reading my mixed up review.:)

Thank you for taking the time to share the information. Also looking forward to pics if Phobotbucket will cooperate with you

I switched to a different browser, and got some cooperation from photobucket, but still quite slow. True to my review's form, the photos will be coming in, in a weird order. I put Amber Cove up first, since so many seemed to want to see photos. I will post a few of the ship later too.:)

I am sorry, but this may be the end of my review, as it seems that my laptop is out of memory, and that may be why it has been so difficult to get the photos up. I will try another laptop, but fear it will be not much better since it is older. I guess I will be buying myself and early Christmas gift, a new computer:D If and when I do, I will add more photos, but this pretty much is the best I have of Amber Cove.

Thanks for reading.:)

From looking toward there from the ship, which is a distance, it looked like it was clear, but the bottom did not look sandy, more like rocks, and from where I took the photo, I could not tell. There were people on paddle boards going around there. Honestly, for me; the cabanas looked nice, but the water did not look all that enticing, but I am a water wimp. If I cant see down to the bottom, and see what is swimming around me, I am not going in!

I signed up for tinypic btw, looks like a good site. Thanks for the tip:)

From looking toward there from the ship, which is a distance, it looked like it was clear, but the bottom did not look sandy, more like rocks, and from where I took the photo, I could not tell. There were people on paddle boards going around there. Honestly, for me; the cabanas looked nice, but the water did not look all that enticing, but I am a water wimp. If I cant see down to the bottom, and see what is swimming around me, I am not going in!

I signed up for tinypic btw, looks like a good site. Thanks for the tip:)

Thanks for the reply, tinypic does work (but it is one at a time), but I am sure the way you are doing it is better, I just got frustrated when it did not work.

Thanks for the review! Your pictures of Amber Cove are great; the place looks amazing! I may have to look for a cruise that goes there to check it out. DW and I will be on Victory for B2B in January, really looking forward to it!
T

Thank you for the kind words. I really liked Amber Cove and would love to go back. The Victory is a fine ship and is well maintained. I would happily sail on her again, especially for a back to back, since I found 5 days just way too short a cruise. I also cant say enough great things about the ship's crew. They really do work hard, and are sincere in wanting you to have a great vacation. Enjoy the Victory and your cruise!