Weighed for North Star??

But I still wondered because from the limited number of experience here it seems that docked = no weighing. I wasn't weighed the first time while docked...

I/we were weighted the first time [embarkation day] while docked at Southampton.

I looked to see how much is my weight before the first excellent roast beef sandwich at Cafe 270 (119 lb).

4 days after - second time, again docked, my weight was already 122 lb :) NOT BAD :D

Yeah, someone on our roll call mentioned it today. Nice to have it reserved

Finally!!! It was realling annoying to stand in line as it takes a lot of time for one group so even if there is only one group standing in front of you and one already in north star it will take 30mins to get in...

FYI- North Star is now available to pre-book as an activity

That's interesting. From what I read, that's how they did it at first on Quantum, but then they went to a free for all.

While I'm sure it will be great not to stand in line, the problem with using reservations is that North Star is weather dependent. Too much wind or too high seas, and it can't operate. Then your reservation gets moved around, and maybe moved again. Although the TA probably had higher winds and seas over the course of consecutive days than folks are likely to experience out of Bayonne on a sustained basis, I suspect that there will be days in the late fall and winter leaving and returning to NJ when North Star can't operate, so please be prepared for that.

That's interesting. From what I read, that's how they did it at first on Quantum, but then they went to a free for all.

While I'm sure it will be great not to stand in line, the problem with using reservations is that North Star is weather dependent. Too much wind or too high seas, and it can't operate. Then your reservation gets moved around, and maybe moved again. Although the TA probably had higher winds and seas over the course of consecutive days than folks are likely to experience out of Bayonne on a sustained basis, I suspect that there will be days in the late fall and winter leaving and returning to NJ when North Star can't operate, so please be prepared for that.

But then we'll just do standby so you have nothing to lose by pre-booking. Hoping it works out. Planned it at 5pm Day 3 the night we'll be all dressed up for the Grande.