Royal email- little too late

ksuds

Just got the offer, not sure whether I am interested or not.

Already booked an Ultimate for my wife under the last "vague" promo (the infamous get a Replenish/Refresh for free promo from a few months back) and debating whether to cancel that since it is probably going to be a debacle anyway and rebook her for a premium that may or may not get upgraded to an ultimate ....

Don't think it is a C&A level thing though as I am Emerald .

Of course no details in the offer at all so who the heck knows, thinking I may just print it and maybe try and buy it on board ....

The people who got the promo, what is your c&a status? I'm gold and I just got the offer that wasn't an offer email.

I am also Gold C&A and got the email WITH the offer at 10am this morning. Called and the rep had no idea what I was talking about. Asked me to call back this afternoon. As soon as I'm home I plan on calling & will let ya'll know what happens.

We're on the Oasis on Nov 21st.

Michelle

I am also Gold C&A and got the email WITH the offer at 10am this morning. Called and the rep had no idea what I was talking about. Asked me to call back this afternoon. As soon as I'm home I plan on calling & will let ya'll know what happens.

We're on the Oasis on Nov 21st.

Michelle

I called and spoke with George he put me on hold. Then came back and said bring the email and the confirmation and they should honor it, and it's just today they offer it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got two emails from them today.

1) Don't forget to purchase your beverage package

2) Exclusive beverage package offer

The exclusive offer referenced my 11/28 sailing on AOS and is for a free upgrade from premium to ultimate.

We got our offer this morning and jumped at the opportunity to upgrade! We sail in two weeks and were going to purchase the Premium package anyway, so it's kind of a win-win for us. I haven't heard back from the other couples going with us to see if they received the e-mail as well. Like everyone else, the confirmation e-mail we received did NOT show the Ultimate package upgrade. If it turns out we don't get the upgrade, nothing was lost :)

We got our offer this morning and jumped at the opportunity to upgrade! We sail in two weeks and were going to purchase the Premium package anyway, so it's kind of a win-win for us. I haven't heard back from the other couples going with us to see if they received the e-mail as well. Like everyone else, the confirmation e-mail we received did NOT show the Ultimate package upgrade. If it turns out we don't get the upgrade, nothing was lost :)

I was thinking the same thing!! Keep us updated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got that Email today too...and of course, also sailed over the weekend.

Boy I wish I got this email sooner.

This just came through about 10 minutes ago. But it was the sailing I just completed.

For a limited time only, purchase a Premium beverage package and get an upgrade to the Ultimate package. The Ultimate beverage package provides the best value, letting you enjoy our entire selection of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Hurry, this promotion ends soon!ROY_spacer.gifMyTimeDiningTactical_r5_06-21.jpgROY_spacer.gifBOOKING DETAILSROY_spacer.gifReservation:Sailing Date:10/30/15 - 11/02/15Destination:Ship:BahamasEnchantment of the Seas®

I got the email yesterday. We're leaving November 15th on the Allure and it is our first RCL cruise. We're a party of 9 in 4 cabins. I am the only person who got the email. I am also the only person checking the cruise planner since I am coordinating the cruise. Maybe it is somehow tied to that???

I just found a similar offer in ny email. It was sent on Nov 3 and is for my current sailing--which began on Nov 2. If I had not gotten internet today I would not have seen it until I got home. :confused:

We do not have a premium package, so It is not a big deal for me. just curious timing.