50th Birthday on Carnival Liberty

bigbluefan

We will be on the cruise for my wife's 50th birthday - we are hoping to get chef's table to celebrate. Will the ship do anything special for her if we say something to someone about making her day special?

Appreciate your help!

You do realize that there will be upwards of a thousand other people onboard celebrating birthdays/anniversaries/graduations/new jobs/new baby/whatever, right?

Most cruise lines that I've been on will do a little "Happy Birthday" song (sung by the servers) and some sort of dessert at dinner the night you want to designate the celebration night.

I am so sorry to hear that you have had such a rough time. My heart goes out. Maybe you could have your cabin decorated as a surprise? Check out the Fun Shops section on the Carnival website. You can pre order decorations, flowers, wine, etc.

Enjoy the Liberty - wonderful ship

We will be on the cruise for my wife's 50th birthday - we are hoping to get chef's table to celebrate. Will the ship do anything special for her if we say something to someone about making her day special?

Appreciate your help!

I would post this on the Carnival Board.

So nice that you will be celebrating your wife's birthday and I am sure you can arrange for a cake so you all can sing Happy Birthday.

It's always wonderful to cruise and doing so with a celebration is very nice.

Keith