Current Concierges continued discussion

We're on Indy next month so any info on Felix Vargas would be much appreciated.

Raj Bhugwath will be joining Harmony - Indy's loss is Harmony's gain :(

Maxs Mom, who writes great reviews, is currently sailing on IN -- don't know if her review will be posted before you sail.

We sailed with Felix over Christmas on the Enchantment 4 months ago. I truly can't say enough positive things about him.....he was indeed a gentleman....attentive, extremely helpful, knowledgeable, did everything he said he would, & in one particular instance, went beyond the call of duty to take care of something. In the few short days we were with him, the experience with him has now spoiled me to the point where I don't want to sail without him being there as it just won't be the same unless he's there!

We sailed with Felix over Christmas on the Enchantment 4 months ago. I truly can't say enough positive things about him.....he was indeed a gentleman....attentive, extremely helpful, knowledgeable, did everything he said he would, & in one particular instance, went beyond the call of duty to take care of something. In the few short days we were with him, the experience with him has now spoiled me to the point where I don't want to sail without him being there as it just won't be the same unless he's there!

Thank you for that. Does he generally contact suite guests before you board ? I know it varies from one conceige to the next ?

Not for sure, I'll try to remember and ask Jorge tonight. He is going on Radiance 5/8 and will be on it while it is in dry dock. Think he said 2 1/2 weeks of dry dock.

Carla

Thank-you.:)

Not for sure, I'll try to remember and ask Jorge tonight. He is going on Radiance 5/8 and will be on it while it is in dry dock. Think he said 2 1/2 weeks of dry dock.

Carla

It takes 2 1/2 weeks to change the sign on the CL to SL? :D

It takes 2 1/2 weeks to change the sign on the CL to SL? :D

The Liberty has been out of Dry dock almost 3 months and still no working card key on door to th SL!! So every night from 4:30 - 8:00 the International Ambassador stands outside the door with her list of those eligible to enter!! Talk about a waste of an Officer's time!!

Carla

The Liberty has been out of Dry dock almost 3 months and still no working card key on door to th SL!! So every night from 4:30 - 8:00 the International Ambassador stands outside the door with her list of those eligible to enter!! Talk about a waste of an Officer's time!!

Carla

The signage has been there since Drydock. Surprised they haven't fixed that door yet. lol. We were on in February. Every night, had the personal door greeter.

Carla

It's probably the software that codes the magnetic strip. Kind of like the retail chip readers that still make you swipe your credit card.

It does work on Oasis and Allure, though.

According to the spreadsheet, Andrew Finegold is now on the Anthem. I would like to write to the correct concierge for our upcoming cruise. I am confused a bit as I thought the email for Anthem concierges was AN01 and AN02 but with one concierge listed, not sure which to use. What would be the correct email for Andrew Finegold?

Second question - anyone know of Mr. Finegold? We have been fortunate to have wonderful concierges on multiple cruises but have never even seen this name before. Could he possibly be a new concierge?

Thanks for any info you could provide.

Swiss

The signage has been there since Drydock. Surprised they haven't fixed that door yet. lol. We were on in February. Every night, had the personal door greeter.

Last month on RH the door to the CL broke (would not close all the way) several times a day. They had maintenance up so many times that The CL started resetting it herself. After a while a couple of us started hitting the reset button ourselves (ssh, don't tell on us).

According to the spreadsheet, Andrew Finegold is now on the Anthem. I would like to write to the correct concierge for our upcoming cruise. I am confused a bit as I thought the email for Anthem concierges was AN01 and AN02 but with one concierge listed, not sure which to use. What would be the correct email for Andrew Finegold?

Second question - anyone know of Mr. Finegold? We have been fortunate to have wonderful concierges on multiple cruises but have never even seen this name before. Could he possibly be a new concierge?

Thanks for any info you could provide.

Swiss

Andrew is in the Diamond Lounge, which only has one concierge. Email him at AN_diamondconcierge@rccl.com and don't forget the underscore. You can also link from the Google Doc for the email. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551