Current Concierges continued discussion

I added a Genie Page to the Google Doc. IT IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND MORE OF A PLACE TO KEEP INFORMATION. We will be reworking the Google Doc page for Genies as more is known and will probably add a second Genie Page for Amenities.

So any information about Genies would be greatly appreciated.

Liberty of the Seas: Carlos goes on vacation 3/20 until 5/15. Anis back from vacation and in SL. Jorge Gutierrez is the floating Concierge and will be in DL until Carlos returns and the. Anis will move back to DL.

Carla

So does Dudley Jean start on 12 March?

Yes he started on 12 March. In fact he took over duties on the Concierge desk on the last night of the previous cruise as Willie was wandering around the lounge playing his guitar and singing :)

I added a Genie Page to the Google Doc. IT IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND MORE OF A PLACE TO KEEP INFORMATION. We will be reworking the Google Doc page for Genies as more is known and will probably add a second Genie Page for Amenities.

So any information about Genies would be greatly appreciated.

Sherri, thank you for all the work you are putting into the Google Doc. I have it bookmarked and refer to it frequently. You are very kind to keep it going and updated. :)

Liberty of the Seas: Carlos goes on vacation 3/20 until 5/15. Anis back from vacation and in SL. Jorge Gutierrez is the floating Concierge and will be in DL until Carlos returns and the. Anis will move back to DL.

Carla

thanks -- I updated the Google Doc. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Sherri, thank you for all the work you are putting into the Google Doc. I have it bookmarked and refer to it frequently. You are very kind to keep it going and updated. :)

Karen -- thanks so much for you kind words!! I really appreciate them. Know who is the concierge is on a ship is really important to me so I look at this as relaxation and cruise anticipation.

According to the spreadsheet, the concierge on the Grandeur is Frances C. We have never met him. Has anyone on the forum? Any insights to share?

Does anyone know who is in the diamond lounge?

Thank you!

Could this be the same Frances that we had once subbing on Liberty ?...If so "she" was amazing. I believe she was usually on the guest service desk at that time.

Thanks. Is Willie now on vacation?

Yes he's on vacation now and was super excited to be going home to his family :) Not sure how long for but he said he expected to be back on Radiance after his vacation.

Edited by Bobal

Adventure - Cleon Fraser left the Diamond Lounge on 19 March, Sucel Anderson is his replacement

Cleon won't return to the lounge as he's going to be one of the new Genie's

Thanks for the information. Do you know what ship Cleon will be assigned to as a Genie?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

Thanks for the information. Do you know what ship Cleon will be assigned to as a Genie?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

In chating with Katya on facebook, she will also become a Genie. she wasn't sure if she's going to Ovation or Harmony. I will try and find out later.

Meanwhile there will be a spot on Radiance for the Diamond Lounge.

Just off Allure.

Dexter and Ana were in the Suite Lounge. Ana returned 1/24.

Does anyone know how long the contract is for a concierge? We are sailing on Allure mid-May and hope to see Dexter again. We had him in the Diamond lounge in the Inaugural Season on Allure and he is fantastic! Hope to see him again in May!

Just received this email from RCI yesterday.

Dear Linda:

As a Diamond Plus member, you'll receive exclusive benefits and privileges on your upcoming voyage, including:

• Priority Check In & Complimentary Water: Enjoy priority boarding & two bottles of complimentary water in your stateroom upon arrival.

• Onboard Offers: Be sure to reference the Welcome Letter in your stateroom on embarkation day to view the great onboard offers for shopping; VitalitySM Day Spa, Internet Café, and other activities.

Lounge Access: Enjoy exclusive access to the Diamond Club where you can relax and mingle with other Crown & Anchor Society members.

• Nightly Happy Hour: Enjoy three complimentary drink vouchers during the nightly happy hour (times vary by ship).