Current Concierges continued discussion

Not sure if you caught it or not before they closed the other post, but Nancy Chu will be opening the Diamond Club on Harmony.

(She told us that on the Halloween sailing on the Enchantment). She will finish her contract on Enchantment, go on vacation and then go to Harmony to be part of the start up team.

This was my first time meeting Nancy and she was very nice.

Thanks -- this is the first information that I have gotten about Harmony's lounges. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551&vpid=A1

I read somewhere, maybe here that Ricardo was on th Jewell.

Carla

I also recall seeing that but suspect it could be in error. I believe that there are two different concierges name Ricardo.. CRUISEMAMI's post speculating that Ricardo Mock is on medical leave seems more logical than a transfer to the Jewel but perhaps he did transfer to the Jewel. I sure don't know but hope that someone out there can post accurate first hand information.

Just boarded Navigator,

Amit Chattopadhyay is the Concierge

Nadja Durdevic is Diamond Concierge

My last post was not correct. They sent the wrong names on the Pinnacle letters to the staterooms. Nadja is still in concierge. Maria is in Diamond Lounge. Sorry for any confusion - was going off of stateroom letter

My last post was not correct. They sent the wrong names on the Pinnacle letters to the staterooms. Nadja is still in concierge. Maria is in Diamond Lounge. Sorry for any confusion - was going off of stateroom letter

Sorry for the repeat posts... Just got the answer about this from Nadja.

Amit was enroute to the ship from another ship and due to a flight delay missed a connection and therefore the sailing today. Per Nadja he will be here Tuesday (San Juan) and will be the Concierge. At that time Nadja will move to the Diamond Concierge.

Again sorry for the multiple posts - just wanted to update people since several have been curious about the Navigator

Sorry for the repeat posts... Just got the answer about this from Nadja.

Amit was enroute to the ship from another ship and due to a flight delay missed a connection and therefore the sailing today. Per Nadja he will be here Tuesday (San Juan) and will be the Concierge. At that time Nadja will move to the Diamond Concierge.

Again sorry for the multiple posts - just wanted to update people since several have been curious about the Navigator

No worries, I appreciate the update and current information. Thanks! :)

Very happy to hear Amit is joining Navigator. Do you think he will be on it for the 2/25/16, 3night sailing out of Port Everglades. Or is he just filling in. If someone is onboard with him now, can you ask.

My DD and I sailed with him in Australia in February and he is such a joy to be around. I have an expiring e-certificate I need to burn. We've always enjoyed the Navigator and much more so than my other options Majesty or Enchantment. If Amit is there, it will for sure a pleasant cruise.

:)

I do hope he is still onboard late February.