Celebrity is much more active on these boards recently

Wj420

I'm so happy to see a Celebrity team member commenting on various threads. It's so important that corporate has a clue what we are all chatting about. The recent chaos about the false promises of 'suite life' will hopefully be addressed as many reservations are now in limbo. It's getting difficult to be loyal to something that doesn't seem to take any responsibility in keeping their word. Disappointing at best. Luminae should not be such a big topic after only six months since it opened.

It is actually rather sad that X has to come here to find out what is going on on their own ships. Terrible management/oversight imo.

Interesting perspective??? I find it nice that the Celebrity Person or Persons are here directly addressing cruisers questions. This forum reaches many more than an individual email, letter, or phone call could ever contact.

It is actually rather sad that X has to come here to find out what is going on on their own ships. Terrible management/oversight imo.

Celebrity runs a very profitable, respected company. I find your conclusion that interfacing with some of their best customers is terrible management. Why are you so quick to degrade a company that provides such enjoyable vacations?

Interesting perspective??? I find it nice that the Celebrity Person or Persons are here directly addressing cruisers questions. This forum reaches many more than an individual email, letter, or phone call could ever contact.

In hindsight yes it is nice they are here, but for the most part even the responses from Celebrity have been partially or totally inaccurate...and that includes responses from their CEO.

If the TOP is going to make promises and not keep them, then you better believe the BOTTOM will follow suit. Top down management seems terrible which is why the right has no clue what the left is doing and vice versa.

I work for a Fortune 30 company and in my 15 years here I have never seen things here that go on at Celebrity.

People complain if they check in here; people complain if they don't. Concrete wall meet forehead.

I would expect they were never - and would never - use CC as their sole way of finding out what their clients are saying about their ships. I don't work for a Fortune 30 company, but I am gifted with common sense.

Glad they are reading and taking part.

It would be really nice if they would pick up on some threads and ask us for more information/ our views.

Example thread on the gap between Elite plus and Zenith. At an in between point stated by Celebrity we could be directed to a survey, we could log in with Club numbers for ID and asked what we would really like from a choice of set options.

Celebrity runs a very profitable, respected company. I find your conclusion that interfacing with some of their best customers is terrible management. Why are you so quick to degrade a company that provides such enjoyable vacations?

Simple, because they don't serve lunch every day in Luminae

October 3rd Celebrity told us here that lunch would be fully reinstated on all ships on port days. Then effective 10/23 did you see them come back here to announce they are retracting on their promise once again? Nope. Only when we beg and plead for an answer do they respond. New policy effective 10/23 was announced here on 11/4 and only after I asked. Who cares if they respond anyway, they will just change their minds again in a few days.

Simple, because they don't serve lunch every day in Luminae

October 3rd Celebrity told us here that lunch would be fully reinstated on all ships on port days. Then effective 10/23 did you see them come back here to announce they are retracting on their promise once again? Nope. Only when we beg and plead for an answer do they respond. New policy effective 10/23 was announced here on 11/4 and only after I asked. Who cares if they respond anyway, they will just change their minds again in a few days.

Richsea, you have exquisite timing.

In hindsight yes it is nice they are here, but for the most part even the responses from Celebrity have been partially or totally inaccurate...and that includes responses from their CEO.

If the TOP is going to make promises and not keep them, then you better believe the BOTTOM will follow suit. Top down management seems terrible which is why the right has no clue what the left is doing and vice versa.

I work for a Fortune 30 company and in my 15 years here I have never seen things here that go on at Celebrity.

Sorry, but they have clarified many issues and find their responses to be very accurate on this board.

Sorry, but they have clarified many issues and find their responses to be very accurate on this board.

I absolutely agree. We got a $350 per person credit on our one week cruise. Cruise Critic deserves all the credit. :D