Opinion: Hump Cabin on Deck 7 vs. Deck 9?

Hi!

Just looking for some input as our big day (embarkation) approaches. I am interested in opinions as to which deck would be the more preferred for a hump cabin, deck 7 (which I originally booked) or the same exact cabin location on deck 9 on Allure of the Seas.

Also, if anyone has stayed in either of these cabins what did you think about location and just overall.

Thanks.

We had a hump balcony on Deck 9 a few months ago on Allure.

It's fair to say that our cabin was a bit bigger, and the balcony itself certainly was larger. We enjoyed both, and would prefer one if available.

If not, its not the end of the world getting a regular balcony on either Deck 7 or 9. We prefer Deck 9 on almost any ship...but that comes down to personal taste as much as anything else.

Thanks Cruisefan0001.

I appreciate the feedback. We are already booked into hump cabin 7600 but I saw where the exact same cabin is open on deck 9 as well. Glad to know you enjoyed your time on the Allure and on deck 9.

Have a great day.

On Oasis, we chose a deck 7 hump cabin just so that we would be close to the boardwalk on deck 6 and everything on deck 5 as well. You could easily use the stairs for that. With a deck 9 cabin, it's 3 levels up or down to get to anything.

On Oasis, we chose a deck 7 hump cabin just so that we would be close to the boardwalk on deck 6 and everything on deck 5 as well. You could easily use the stairs for that. With a deck 9 cabin, it's 3 levels up or down to get to anything.

Thanks for the input Sarah. Have a great day.

Just so that you are aware that if you use the aft elevators you cannot cross from one side if the ship to the other. You will need to go up or down a level to cross from port to starboard. Make sure that you use the starboard side aft elevator.

This would make me favor deck 9 over deck 7.

Just so that you are aware that if you use the aft elevators you cannot cross from one side if the ship to the other. You will need to go up or down a level to cross from port to starboard. Make sure that you use the starboard side aft elevator.

Thank you Ken.

This would make me favor deck 9 over deck 7.

Agree....of course...since we almost always get a cabin on deck 9 on any ship.

We also enjoy what we believe to be a better view from "higher up" entering and departing ports.

All that said...it really does come down to personal taste/preference.

Agree....of course...since we almost always get a cabin on deck 9 on any ship.

We also enjoy what we believe to be a better view from "higher up" entering and departing ports.

All that said...it really does come down to personal taste/preference.

Well I've switched our room from 7600 to 9600 and am happy with the decision to do so. I think we'll prefer being slightly higher up for an even more enhanced view. I also like the fact that we won't be limited in our ability to cross-over on deck 9 which isn't an option on deck 7.

Really appreciate the input. :D