New Bogo Sale Begins 11/10/2015

douknowme

Well, I finally got the site to work. Price for the SJ went up $93/pp. I suppose that if I could get the OBC I'd still be coming out on top, but I'm not sure if it's something that they'll allow to happen, without canceling and rebooking.

Well, I finally got the site to work. Price for the SJ went up $93/pp. I suppose that if I could get the OBC I'd still be coming out on top, but I'm not sure if it's something that they'll allow to happen, without canceling and rebooking.

It will be repriced at the current rate.

This new "sale" is just another scam. Cannot be combined with C&A discounts. So you EITHER can take your C&A discount OR receive the OBC that is advertised with the "sale".

In reality they have just INCREASED the price of all their cruises over what you could have purchased them for yesterday.

This new "sale" is just another scam. Cannot be combined with C&A discounts. So you EITHER can take your C&A discount OR receive the OBC that is advertised with the "sale".

In reality they have just INCREASED the price of all their cruises over what you could have purchased them for yesterday.

The same nonsense that's been going on since 5/1/14

As long as people are suckered into it and think they're saving money it'll continue.

The only real sale was the first couple of weeks when this all began. Then they got wise to it and the prices skyrocketed overnight and have remained ever since.

Find the cabin that's open on the German TA site, then plug in this cabin in the check availability area of change your cabin.

Thank you, I'll try this. I did find out from another TA site that the pricing went up over $100 pp and is now just under $300 more pp than I paid for a guarantee. Plus can't combine with C & A discount.....

Let the fun begin. On RCI home page under "terms and conditions" it states the new sale IS combinable with C&A discounts. My TA is on the phone with now. Our cabin only went up $25, so the $300 OBC is good for us.

Let the fun begin. On RCI home page under "terms and conditions" it states the new sale IS combinable with C&A discounts. My TA is on the phone with now. Our cabin only went up $25, so the $300 OBC is good for us.

It is combinable with C&A discount but it also states that the OBC is not.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So, after calling the regular old customer service number, and being told there was nothing that could be done, I had to call Crown and Anchor to get anywhere.

After speaking to the C&A rep, I confirmed the total for my SJ had increased by $186. However, I would be picking up the $300 OBC, and therefore still coming out $114 ahead of the game (with the OBC). I'll take it.

One of the best comments I read recently concerning about the BOGO sale was that it's another shell game. The best time to book is when the new itineraries come out, if you can't book early, book the cabin you'll be happy with and just keep checking prices for price drops. If prices drop after final payment, you may be able to upgrade, provided there are available cabins in the next category.

Has anyone been successful in getting the military OBC offered in the month of November AND the current OBC offer?

The website says right on the top on the new sale that the military OBC IS combinable with the current offer but when I do any bookings it is only giving me the $200, not the additional $25

I just checked pricing for a back to back harmony cruise in January 2017 that I was planning on booking onboard in 2 weeks.

I was looking at CLs and if book as a diamond plus member the price has gone up $300 with no OBC. When I book without the C&A number the price goes up $600 with $300 OBC.

No deal here in fact as you look at it they are getting $300 more in both cases.

How would they handle booking on board? I assume you would not get the $300 OBC but just the $200 OBC.

Finally I was able to get on the Royal Caribbean site and check on pricing for our upcoming Harmony cruise in June and boy was I in shock to see it was $1,286 MORE than what we are getting it for. :eek: I know that there is now a $300 OBC being offered for the same cabin, but we are getting $100 to spend on anything PLUS $150 for shore excursions.