No mozzerella sticks or chicken fingers???

MotherofTrips

I cannot confirm with 100% certainty but the new menu on Escape does not include those items. The new Menus for Specialties and MDR are all supposed to roll out on the "Away" ships already.

This is the link to the O'Sheehans menu on Escape

and I do not see either one of those on there.

:( it doesn't have them listed.... But it does have some other great items on there!!!

Sad that mozzarella sticks, chicken tenders and pot pie is gone but at least they kept the wings and hamburgers....

Edit- Forgot they add pouting to the menu - I love those!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Edited by maywell

O Sheehan's has different menu's depending on the time of day, and certain items are only available during certain hours. The same menu is not available 24 hours a day. When I was on the Getaway, I think the cheese sticks ended at 11:00 PM We usually arrived right around this time, and after being told they were not available once, our favorite waiter, always had some set aside for us when we got there.

Not sure if things have changed since then

I was on the 10-4 Breakaway & had the chicken fingers & mozzarella sticks for lunch on more than one day. They were terrific.

O'Sheehans also had a prime rib night, a BBQ rib night & a fried chicken night. All delicious.

I hope they are still on the menu when you sail.

Edited by MMMD

If the wings are still on the menu, I am a happy sailor !!!

This just goes to show that different people have very different tastes. I love wings but the wings at O'sheehans on the breakaway this past September left a lot to be desired IMO. However everything else was very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just goes to show that different people have very different tastes. I love wings but the wings at O'sheehans on the breakaway this past September left a lot to be desired IMO. However everything else was very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree, I love wings (my favorite lunch while at home is wings and mashed potatoes) and I tried them on my last cruise on the Pearl and was sorely disappointed after reading such rave reviews.

Just had both of these items on my 10-20-15 cruise on Gem. The mozz. sticks were good, but the breading on the chicken tenders was so heavy, overly seasoned and dry... they were awful IMO. Chicken pot pie was still on the menu too.

Oh well, easy, head to the local IHOP (TGIF, Friendly's, etc.) for oversized chicken nuggets (fingers) ... it's more or less the same, frozen food originating from the massive gallery. Keeping the cruise fares low and holding down food costs for purchasing & procurement, it's a "win-win" :D ;) :confused: :rolleyes:

P.S. Had the chicken pot pie, something sad was swimming in that gravy/sauce inside a nice crust - it's gone and won't miss it. Food opinions are subjective - especially "comfort" food in a casual setting. Keeping eyes on those BBQ ribs :p while they last/stay on the OSH menu as a special, hopefully.

Use it - the Ignore list - easy to skip reading & not respond to nonsense, there is a difference on an open forum, on agreeing to disagree.

Agree about that chicken pot pie... have never tried it and don't want to either. It was not gone as of the Gem's 10/20 sailing, so unless you've cruised since then, I believe it's still available. Had OSheehan's BBQ ribs on Breakaway last year, and those were pretty good. I'll be looking for them on my 11/15 sailing.

I never felt like the wings in O'Sheehans were anything to write home about. They weren't bad, for sure, but they weren't the Best Wings Ever either.

I actually find O'Sheehan's menu on the Escape way more appealing than the one on the other ships. This thread has got me excited, not disappointed.

I never felt like the wings in O'Sheehans were anything to write home about. They weren't bad, for sure, but they weren't the Best Wings Ever either.

I actually find O'Sheehan's menu on the Escape way more appealing than the one on the other ships. This thread has got me excited, not disappointed.

Agree. Food at O'Sheehans has definitely been upgraded. On the new menu, I've enjoyed the chicken fajitas and also the wings very much. (I hated the wings on both Getaway and Epic, but these are different and way better.)

Sad that mozzarella sticks, chicken tenders and pot pie is gone but at least they kept the wings and hamburgers....

Edit- Forgot they add pouting to the menu - I love those!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Excellent! All the recent NCL complainers can order the "pouting". Haha.