Quick question about FlowRider - bathing suit

You're better off with a one piece and a t shirt or a rash guard top tied to board short bottoms.

My boys wear rash guards, board shorts and under the board shorts, compression type underwear (the younger one wears a speedo that is like shorts as well). That way, no risk at any time.

Is the force of the water strong enough to rip off the bottom of a two piece swimsuit? I thought I read somewhere they advise not to wear a two piece but I can't remember where. Don't wanna be caught with my pants down! :eek: Thanks.

That's the best part of the Flowrider. ;)

Is the force of the water strong enough to rip off the bottom of a two piece swimsuit? I thought I read somewhere they advise not to wear a two piece but I can't remember where. Don't wanna be caught with my pants down! :eek: Thanks.

I believe it is only the top. Typically they tell women to wear a t-shirt over a two piece. So I don't think there is much concern regarding the bottoms.

Someone else posted about men.

Let's try and get you caught up. ;)

The OP asked if the 'bottom' of a 2 piece could get ripped off by the flowrider.

Post 2 said top or bottom.

I quoted post 2 and asked aren't guys at risk of losing trunks.

Then you brought up breasts and took us off the reservation.

Now do you get it?

Flowrider is known for helping folks out of their suits. They give warnings about the force of water but folks still hop on. You Tube has plenty of videos showing people loosing their bathing suits. I would not want to see me on the internet showing me in that situation. Look on you tube flow rider to check out those folks that didn't listen to the warnings. Try not to laugh....

Let's try and get you caught up. ;)

The OP asked if the 'bottom' of a 2 piece could get ripped off by the flowrider.

Post 2 said top or bottom.

I quoted post 2 and asked aren't guys at risk of losing trunks.

Then you brought up breasts and took us off the reservation.

Now do you get it?

I get it but there was someone else that posted "what about men?". That where we turned, scroll up [emoji1]

OP:

I'd wear a one piece with shirt over it OR shirt and shorts! I was on Freedom last week and watch a lady with a one piece about show her nipples to us all.....I didn't do it, but will consider doing it on Oasis in the spring and will pack one piece and my rash guard shirt to go over.

I am a guy, a Very ... well Fluffy guy !

I tied my suit around my Fluff.

Yes it started to come off, you can not hear it while doing it,

but a friend was filming it, I heard her, and others laugh.

Its all good, and it was fun, but I know now that if I had worn a shirt, it might not have messed with my shorts.

No ! I am not posting the video. But if you are on a cruise with me I will show you.

Edited by Bigtex1622