Spa Prices on Silhouette

dibati2

We were on the Reflection in October. It's my understanding the prices are the same fleetwide.

On port days there was a 30% discount off the regular price on treatments that are scheduled before 1pm. We only docked in one port at 2pm but still would have been able to get the discount for any treatments that were booked that morning.

There were also daily specials offered as well throughout the cruise. Most were for an hour and offered a combination of different services (massage, body wrap, etc).

I'm curious if anyone knows how much the fee is to access the hot chairs etc during the cruise. I can't remember what it's called but it is a package that allows you to use the steam room hot chairs and sometimes a special therapy pool depending on the ship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Package and one day prices for access to the Persian gardens with heated loungers, dry and steam rooms, vary by ship and itin. We book AQ class so I do not have any prices. It is more crowded on sea days. On S class, there's a no charge dry sauna in the changing room area..nice sea view.

The Elite discount spa coupons are the same as the port day discounts on regularly listed services...so not any big savings there with Elite coupons if you have them.

As mentioned above, some ships strictly enforce that the ship must ACTUALLY be docked for port pricing to apply, others honor the discount on ports days even if not yet docked. (I check this & get initials when I book. ) It will be interesting to see how this discount will work for the new overnights in some ports.

There will also be combo specials announced in the daily bulletin and sometimes they set up for free mini treatments near the solarium entrance.

Canyon Ranch has a nice menu of services with OK pricing with the discounts for the basic massages and facials.......and usually no big hard sell of products...although I prefer the Elemis and la therapie products which can be purchased on line.

ENJOY....