Escape is on the Port of Miami Webcam right now...

sid_9169

That is one amazing looking ship:) I cant wait till next Sept.

Is she leaving Miami today? for how long a cruise and to where ? I cant find any info on schedule.

When will she start regular cruises from Miami? Thanks.

That is one amazing looking ship:) I cant wait till next Sept.

Is she leaving Miami today? for how long a cruise and to where ? I cant find any info on schedule.

When will she start regular cruises from Miami? Thanks.

Leaves Weds for 3 days then Sat for the first 7 day

We just got off this morning from the 10 day transatlantic. The entire crew was required to get up at 4 AM Sunday morning for a US customs clearance and then something like 3500 folks are supposed to board on Sunday PM for a get together; Monday is the christening and who knows what all after that. A very busy few days for the on board team. My wife and I believe this ship will be a home run for NCL! It is an "Away ship" taken to the next level...

• 2 years later...
She sure filled up my computer screen:eek: What a beautiful ship...can't wait to get aboard in 90 or so days!:D

Hi Thom -

When are you sailing? I'm on the 1/27 sailing and looking for dive buddies for Grand Cayman (going to Sunset House for the day to dive the house reef and have a relaxing surface interval at My Bar! Also trying to decide if I want to book with Stuart Cove's in Nassau (I've done a standard two-tank with them on earlier cruises).

Whenever you're going, have a great cruise!

Hi Thom -

When are you sailing? I'm on the 1/27 sailing and looking for dive buddies for Grand Cayman (going to Sunset House for the day to dive the house reef and have a relaxing surface interval at My Bar! Also trying to decide if I want to book with Stuart Cove's in Nassau (I've done a standard two-tank with them on earlier cruises).

Whenever you're going, have a great cruise!

Thom posted his message on November 2015. Long gone and sailed by now.

LOL LOL LOL

We were on her, sailing into Miami on Nov 8, 2015 after the maiden transatlantic crossing from Southampton.

Great ship but we were disappointed - no "maiden" fanfare - no mementos - no welcome in Miami -nothing!! It was just like a normal cruise but with crew still in training and the DBH had limited beer menu and then ran out of beer (they had to wait until they reached USA to stock up and enlarge their beer menu).

This said, we will never go on inaugural transatlantic on brand new ships (sorry, Bliss, we're not on yours), BUT we've booked to go back on Escape Jan 2019.