Eurodam new tile

Krazy Kruizers

KK

You have made the same comment before, but you are not explaining!

The colour?

The design?

The colour may have changed from the last series. That is possible.

The upper image from your posting EURODAM.... shows a strong blue. In fact the tiles are more a blue/grey colour.

The design.... is changed from time to time. The 2012 the design is 8 sided design... the new is in a circle.

The design of the 'flowers' corners... changes also.

How many days do you have on HAL? Depending on the number of days you have with HAL, depends on whether you qualify for one of the star pins or a medallion.

169 day's at this point with HAL. So we are well on our way to the 4 star/tier level.

Maybe they don't give any of them out till later now? We've never received any pins along the way.

Really I just want to get to that free laundry and 50% off discount :)

169 day's at this point with HAL. So we are well on our way to the 4 star/tier level.

Maybe they don't give any of them out till later now? We've never received any pins along the way.

Really I just want to get to that free laundry and 50% off discount :)

You need to contact the Mariner Society 800 5479139.

You should have received 1 Star, 2 Star and 3 Star pins and also the copper medallion for 100 days sailed. They should be able to mail these to you or make sure you receive them on board.

The newest tile shows the Nw AMSTERDAM departing Venice.

The image on the tiles are based on my paintings. The factory have to redesign the images to make the tiles. With this one it was a problem because it shows the buildings in the Canal and also this should be a moonlit night!

How wonderful to see your artwork, and hear from the inspiration behind the tiles. I always look forward to receiving my tile, but then there are always spoilers with the internet, aren't there. But this made it worth it! Thanks again....

May I ask how does one get these tiles' date=' we are cruising with HAL 24 nights in May next year our first HAL cruise

[/quote']

If you've sailed on any of the Carnival Corp lines, then you are a 1-star Mariner and will get a tile at the Mariner brunch/lunch (you'll get an invite on board).

If not, you won'r be eligible until your next cruise on HAL.

May I ask how does one get these tiles' date=' we are cruising with HAL 24 nights in May next year our first HAL cruise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote']

Normally it's for your second cruise, but I'm sure you can ask nicely.

If you've sailed on any of the Carnival Corp lines, then you are a 1-star Mariner and will get a tile at the Mariner brunch/lunch (you'll get an invite on board).

That was our situation exactly. I had to call the Mariner Society to inform them of our previous cruise on Carnival and the very helpful and very friendly representative, even though she couldn't find a record of our Carnival sailing, put in the request for 1-star status which was granted within 24 hours. We received our invite aboard the ship and our tiles when leaving the brunch.

Normally it's for your second cruise, but I'm sure you can ask nicely.

Thank you, actually I am sailing on a Carnival cruise with my daughter and grandchildren in February, before my husband and I do the HAL cruise in May. So it should be easier to get a tile. I forgot that Carnival and HAL are linked.

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Krazy Kruizers - I can't tell from the photos, but is the new tile lighter in color? The blue doesn't look as deep, but that might be the photo or the lighting.
This is the tile we got last week on the Eurodam. The blue is actually deeper than shows here, just like the old series. Possibly it was just KK's photo, or maybe she got one that slipped past quality control. I like this one.

33ws93k.jpg