I packed today.......now I have to wait till.......

Lois R

Have a great cruise, Lois! I love sailing from San Juan (although not flying there from Seattle, lol).

I usually get all of my stuff together in the spare bedroom months before we leave and then pack everything in the suitcase the night before.

But now that we RV instead of cruise, I can just take my clothes from the closet in the house to the closet in the RV, hangers and all. So easy. :D

Bon Voyage!

Lois,

Enjoy your cruise. I really love San Juan. Touring the two forts in Old San Juan is one of my favorite this to do. I like El Morro, but love San Cristóbal

http://places.eyetour.com/whatToSee/san-juan/32/fuerte-san-cristobal

http://places.eyetour.com/whatToSee/san-juan/2/fuerte-san-felipe-del-morro

http://places.eyetour.com/

Have a great cruise Lois. I too pack early. I don't have a lot of stuff that wrinkles badly enough for me to worry about it. Our next cruise isn't until December and I've already over a month ago started pulling stuff out to pack. I'll probably start putting stuff in the suitcase the week before the cruise and leave it open in the quest room until the night before so I can add or subtract stuff. LOL!

Lois,

Enjoy your cruise. I really love San Juan. Touring the two forts in Old San Juan is one of my favorite this to do. I like El Morro, but love San Cristóbal

We do too. The only bad part of sailing the Summit out of San Juan is you are docked at the Pan American not at Old Town. We went down early the last 2 Januarys for our B2Bs and stayed a few days at the Renaissance LaConcha. The LaConcha area is definitely turned around and the shopping in the area is great. The hotel is amazingly reasonable with all 2 room suites with kitchenette/living room. You can catch buses directly into Old Town.

And I am typing up my packing list now for our first cruise Down Under for this coming January. Still trying to figure out the shoes. I hate taking more than 2 pairs and the boat shoes I wear for flying.

• 2 weeks later...
Just back from our cruise. My clothes in the packing cubes (2 weeks packed) looked totally wrinkle-free. Only way to go for me

Happy to hear that the packing cube worked so well. I have the folders and now I am thinking of getting the cubes.

I got home back on Saturday (sailed last week).....everything worked

out just fine:).....actually, I didn't even wear some of the clothing and

nothing I wore for evenings was wrinkled at all.