Website??

smarcbie

Is the website down today? When I hit the book now button, I get a blank page, nearly. The header and sail date, stateroom, guest info, etc, tabs show but there is nothing else on this 'dead page'.

Has this happened to anyone else?? Nothing can be booked online?

Is the website down today? When I hit the book now button, I get a blank page, nearly. The header and sail date, stateroom, guest info, etc, tabs show but there is nothing else on this 'dead page'.

Has this happened to anyone else?? Nothing can be booked online?

The home page has changed two different times for me today.

It's just the usual horrible RCCl website....

I would use a TA website if you can. they always seem to be more accurate.

I use that for my research and then call RCCl directly.

The RCCl website is just too unreliable their travel agent partner sites are so much better managed.

I've been trying to book online as well, to no avail. I can get to the Passenger information page, but when I click to go to Payment it says the webpage is unavailable. Very frustrating. I had to call. I hate calling. LOL

Love the very funny replies. Well at least it made me laugh and calm down, which stopped me from drop-kicking my computer out the window. It's good to know that there is an issue. I'll go away and come back later...thanks

I have over 15 years online experience with RCI. I have never had a single problem with the website. I think that the OP needs to check their own computers/tablets/smartphones. The problem seems to be their own equipment, NOT RCI!

Of Course not. How silly to think such a thing...:rolleyes:

i have over 15 years online experience with rci. I have never had a single problem with the website. I think that the op needs to check their own computers/tablets/smartphones. The problem seems to be their own equipment, not rci!

troll alert.......

I have tried all 3 browsers and it keeps on saying loading! :eek:

I made our final payments on our Oasis of the Seas b2b earlier this week, and since I completed our travel documents, I haven't been able to see the book cruises information to check prices on booking family members to join us...nor can I see shore excursions...drinks packages...restaurants...shows. I am getting to the proper page and then the site just spins its wheels...

I spoke with a RC agent and he suggested it was my browser...I have tried on my Blackberry, my iPad, and two different browsers on my desktop.

He said he was able to access my account and see everything...so I suggested that perhaps he should have paid my final payments...and then he could choose for us!!!!

He told me to call and someone would do the booking...what fun is that...the best part of planning is to be able to spend a lazy fall day, when the weather is dull and cool, planning what we will be doing in the sunny Cariibean for two weeks in the sunny Caribbean!

I have read that I am not the only one that this is happening to; however, my issues started after others had theirs. Has anyone been able to resolve their issues, and if so could you please share with me how you did it?

Thanks

Dansu

I have over 15 years online experience with RCI. I have never had a single problem with the website. I think that the OP needs to check their own computers/tablets/smartphones. The problem seems to be their own equipment, NOT RCI!

Me too 20 years using that website never an issue......TILL 2 days ago, this is day 3 with the issue, blank page...definetely not my brower,tried other search engines, etc.

Consider yourself lucky. It's the only site I am having problems with, and I've been unable to even get to the homepage for several days this time.