Question for Copper10/8

solocanadian

John, May be too early, however I will ask anyway. Do you know who's who on May 22 to June 5/16 sailing of Zaandam, Vancouver/Seward/Vancouver, including Piano Bar person. Thanks in advance. Interesting avatar today.:)

Edited by solocanadian

John, May be too early, however I will ask anyway. Do you know who's who on May 22 to June 5/16 sailing of Zaandam, Vancouver/Seward/Vancouver, including Piano Bar person. Thanks in advance. Interesting avatar today.:)

Morning Ma'am; sorry, but's a bit too early ;)

correctamente! Either get a suite or pay the lawn guy and get an obstructed!

wow - I also live in central FL, have a decent sized yard in a 55+ community and the lawn person is definitely not that expensive so you must have a huge yard or you are finding great deals on a suite.

Copper, I keep turning up like a bad penny! Any news yet on who the captain, HM and CD will be on the South America Grand Voyage departing on January 4th?

I think we'll be off the coast of Panama along with the Amsterdam. I will jump up and down and wave!

Afternoon Madame Butterfly House; You're scheduled to get HAL's newest captain, a Norwegian by the name of Dag Dvergastein, formerly of Seabourn and Seven Seas. First Norwegian captain with HAL since Hale Thon Gundersen retired in 2013

HD is scheduled to be Cees Tesselaar

CD is unk at this time

Looks like we'll both be in Fuerte Amador, Panama on 10 JAN 16 however PRDM is departing at 1600 and AMDM is arriving at 2000

Edited by Copper10-8

.......................... If Miss Toodle Loo is the CD, she and I will have a good laugh. I threatened to follow her home to see if she said "Toodle Loo" in Newcastle.

Doesn't look like it'll be Miss T since she'll be finishing up on WEDM at that same time ;)