a la carte changes already for escape?

LMaxwell

Which ones only do lunch? How about Breakfast?

Margaritaville - Breakfast sometimes, Lunch Sometimes

Garden Buffet - Breakfast and Lunch

Manhattan - Dinner only

Taste - Breakfast and Lunch

Savor - Breakfast and Lunch

O'Sheehans - Breakfast and Lunch (24 hour restaurant)

If Margaritaville begins charging a cover charge' date=' does that mean we only have 3 complimentary options left on the entire ship?[/quote']

So,,,, on most NCL ships you have a couple of main dining rooms, the buffet, O'Shehans (or equivalent), and an outdoor buffet. So,,, the have three complimentary dining rooms you are describing is "normal". Not a bad situation your posting would imply.

The space that Margaritaville is located in is the outdoor buffet area (Uptown Grill on BA and Flamingo Grill on GA,,,, and The Great Outdoors on smaller ships). On other ships, the outdoor buffet is a place to grab a quick hamburger or hotdog. And a space which is closed during bad weather.

I am also looking forward to hearing his answer on the room service fee. Only because I love to have breakfast in our room on the balcony.

You can order a complimentary continental breakfast (choice of fruits, yogurts, cold cereals, breads, beverages, juices). Or you can order a hot ham&cheese omelet, spinach&tomato omelet, or french toast for $7.95 convenience charge.

Edited by BirdTravels

You can order a complimentary continental breakfast (choice of fruits, yogurts, cold cereals, breads, beverages, juices). Or you can order a hot ham&cheese omelet, spinach&tomato omelet, or french toast for $7.95 convenience charge.

55bf0ecc22b396ab0480f2514b8afb53.jpg77bdafd461d31dc3ccda860cb130634c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have they done away with the a la carte per item charges for the "hot" breakfast items like omlettes? Originally there was free continental, then the enhanced free continental, hot items for upcharge rather than the $7.95 fee and now the hot items for a flat $7.95?

Sorry, it's hard to keep up with the changes.

Have they done away with the a la carte per item charges for the "hot" breakfast items like omlettes? Originally there was free continental, then the enhanced free continental, hot items for upcharge rather than the $7.95 fee and now the hot items for a flat $7.95?

I posted the breakfast room service menus in post #200 in this thread (the photos and my message got split into 2 separate messages because I was having a problem with the image uploads). There is flat fee of $7.95 for as many hot item as you want. There are no a la carte prices in the room service menu except for catering and beverages.

9b9669595bc13b357d451f907aa7f9b0.jpg

Edited by BirdTravels

Sorry, it's hard to keep up with the changes.

When did they start al a carte for room service??. I've never seen menus that had that. If it's not their version of continental breakfast, it's $7.95. Can you show me a menu that has other costs, naturally special occasion items a listed separately ???

When did they start al a carte for room service??. I've never seen menus that had that. If it's not their version of continental breakfast, it's $7.95. Can you show me a menu that has other costs, naturally special occasion items a listed separately ???
NCL never did. I thought Royal Caribbean have a la carte items on their room service menu?

I posted the breakfast room service menus in post #200 in this thread (the photos and my message got split into 2 separate messages because I was having a problem with the image uploads). There is flat fee of $7.95 for as many hot item as you want. There are no a la carte prices in the room service menu except for catering and beverages.

OK thanks. I thought I recalled a time when hot made to order items for breakfast and dinner had a la carte pricing rather than a flat $7.95, but maybe I am thinking about what Carnival did.

Yikes. An hour to prep a cheese plate? And 32 bucks for 4!

Edited by AZ ParrotHead