Deck Plans For Liberty?

laurac22

I really hope this isn't a stupid question but...We are booked on the Feb 7th 2016 Liberty Cruise. I have noticed for a while now that when looking at the deck plans online my cabin number 7320 is not shown. I have called RC and they say it's fine, but I have been burned by them before, and I want to make sure with all the changes being made in dry dock, that there is nothing happening with our cabin. Anyone know why the cabin numbers would not be showing? Thanks

I really hope this isn't a stupid question but...We are booked on the Feb 7th 2016 Liberty Cruise. I have noticed for a while now that when looking at the deck plans online my cabin number 7320 is not shown. I have called RC and they say it's fine, but I have been burned by them before, and I want to make sure with all the changes being made in dry dock, that there is nothing happening with our cabin. Anyone know why the cabin numbers would not be showing? Thanks

I can see it in the latest RCI brochure ...#7320 is an accessible cabin..5th cabin forward of the hump on the starboard side

It looks like 7320 and 7324 just don't have the numbers written on them - if you note there are two handicapped accessible E3s forward of the hump on the starboard side that don't have numbers written on them. 7320 looks to be the forwardmost of the two. If you look on the portside you can see their corresponding portside cabins, 7620 and 7624.

lb_deck07_v2015_apr.gif

Edited by garnetpalmetto

Yes we booked 7320 (accessible cabin) last year on our Navigator sailing. The Deck plans at that time had the numbers written in. I was just wondering why the two accessible cabins Starboard side don't have numbers now and all the others do. Thanks for your responses!

Yes we booked 7320 (accessible cabin) last year on our Navigator sailing. The Deck plans at that time had the numbers written in. I was just wondering why the two accessible cabins Starboard side don't have numbers now and all the others do. Thanks for your responses!

I'd say it's just an oversight by the graphics department. When you look at the deckplans for both Freedom and Independence, 7320 and 7324 are both there. My moneys' on just an oversight by whichever intern was assigned with filling in cabin numbers :p

I'm sure your right. Just making sure all is well before final payment.

While it may be nothing I would still be concerned. Those deck-plan layouts have existed for ages so for them to appear like they are meant someone had to erase this rooms. I would check if 7620 or 7624 on the port side was available and if it was I would switch just to be sure. Almost looks like they might be adding a few suites to that area.

Royal has shown in the past that they are not known for notifying guests until the last minute when these type of situations occur.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

While it may be nothing I would still be concerned. Those deck-plan layouts have existed for ages so for them to appear like they are meant someone had to erase this rooms. I would check if 7620 or 7624 on the port side was available and if it was I would switch just to be sure. Almost looks like they might be adding a few suites to that area.

Royal has shown in the past that they are not known for notifying guests until the last minute when these type of situations occur.

The latest RCI brochure 2016-2017 is showing these cabin #'s and the OP is sailing Feb 2016.

To tell you the truth I am concerned. We NEED An accessible cabin, and RC messed up royally with us getting the "infamous" sofa bed CHAIR. I just have a bit of trust issues, and need to know everything is right. Can't seem to rely on costumer service to know the deck plans... So who do I call to make sure. Just seems odd to me the cabin numbers would just disappear. Call me paranoid...

To tell you the truth I am concerned. We NEED An accessible cabin, and RC messed up royally with us getting the "infamous" sofa bed CHAIR. I just have a bit of trust issues, and need to know everything is right. Can't seem to rely on costumer service to know the deck plans... So who do I call to make sure. Just seems odd to me the cabin numbers would just disappear. Call me paranoid...

You might try calling a Guest Advocate for RCI at:

(866) 440-7225

Best of luck and hopefully your concerns can be put to rest.

If your a C&A member call them .... I have always gotten better service when I call the loyalty department!

Thanks Ashland. I just tried to call, but the office is closed for the day. I will try again tomorrow. Thanks again for your help.

You're so very welcome...again....best of luck...and do come back and let us know how it all worked out for you...as it might help someone else with this kind of concern and question.

The latest RCI brochure 2016-2017 is showing these cabin #'s and the OP is sailing Feb 2016.

Not sure if that brochure was printed before the major drydock that Liberty is getting was announced but the plans on the website are showing many of the new features which is why I would be concerned about the inconsistencies.