What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast on a Carnival Cruise?

Doggielover68

I love getting eggs made to order at the omelet bar. Didn't even know that was an option until our second cruise :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I Never eat on Lido/buffet for breakfast. Love eggs benedicts on regular dining room days, but Brunch days love flaming tomato soup, bacon mac and cheese, cheese grits, paparadelle.... to be continued

I love getting eggs made to order at the omelet bar. Didn't even know that was an option until our second cruise :)

Hi. Im sailing the Breeze in January 30. Is the omlett station in the buffet? Also is the MDR only open for breakfast on sea days?

Thanks.

I Never eat on Lido/buffet for breakfast. Love eggs benedicts on regular dining room days, but Brunch days love flaming tomato soup, bacon mac and cheese, cheese grits, paparadelle.... to be continued

I didn't know they had dining room breakfast on port days and I've never had eggs Benedict before. Now I'll have to try it in two weeks :)

Hi. Im sailing the Breeze in January 30. Is the omlett station in the buffet? Also is the MDR only open for breakfast on sea days?

Thanks.

The omelet station is at the Lido buffet. I'm not a big fan of omelets but you can get regular eggs cooked to order. I prefer that over the powdered eggs that are in the buffet trays when we have the time to spare. There's usually a bit of a line

There's this sausage patty type thing I've only seen once and it's sausage that's been cooked inside this light crispy croissant like type of pastry that was fantastic. I also like the roasted potatoes/home fries more than those Burger King style has browns.

The omelette station is usually good depending on the toppings they have that day.

2 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch

I don't have very high standards.

Haha, I don't either. I normally go straight for eggs and toast but just wanted to find out what else is out there since I usually don't spend a lot of time looking around when I'm sleepy :)

Freshly made egg white omlete with veggies, cheese & salsa and (nut/seed filled) toast with peanut butter and marmalade - YUMMY!