Wayfarer v. Seafarer?

Shattered__minds

New to Holland and was looking at the available cruises they have on their site. Is there a difference between a Wayfarer classified cruise and a Seafarer? if so what is that difference? thanks!

... one day (10 vs 11) & different ports of call, IIRC ... suggest you check the HAL web site or call HAL Ship Services for details ...

Edited by avian777

Thanks for your helpful post. While I've seen the terminology many times I didn't know they referred to specific itineraries :o.

Wouldn't it make more sense to call reservations:confused:?

... sure would IF OP was ready to make reservations for a specific cruise ... but for general cruise itinerary information, IMO Ship Services would be as good a source for such info ...

... sure would IF OP was ready to make reservations for a specific cruise ... but for general cruise itinerary information, IMO Ship Services would be as good a source for such info ...

I've phoned many cruise reservation lines without following thru with a booking. I've always asked questions there. Not once have I been transferred to ship services. The op can start there but it seems a waste. Ship services wouldn't be the right place. I want the op to have correct information.