Vision of the Seas JS 8052

tonkie

Had 8072 last year and would not recommend it. Don't know if this cabin being a little more forward would have the problem we had. At night when they were cleaning in the solarium the hard wheels on the service trucks made a thump thump sound that could easily be heard in the cabin. Back and forth numerous times. I really would look for a JS or any other cabin in a section that has a passenger deck above.

Had 8072 last year and would not recommend it. Don't know if this cabin being a little more forward would have the problem we had. At night when they were cleaning in the solarium the hard wheels on the service trucks made a thump thump sound that could easily be heard in the cabin. Back and forth numerous times. I really would look for a JS or any other cabin in a section that has a passenger deck above.

Thanks, only had a choice on deck 8 and wanted to keep away from under the Windjammer, I had read that it can be noisy on the VS, so I don't think we will get away from any noisy wherever we go, it will mean I will have to drink more before I go to bed:D

Thanks, only had a choice on deck 8 and wanted to keep away from under the Windjammer, I had read that it can be noisy on the VS, so I don't think we will get away from any noisy wherever we go, it will mean I will have to drink more before I go to bed:D

We've been very near 8052 for the past 15 days, and every morning at about 6:30am we hear some carts roll by overheard, and the tables/chairs being re-arranged. The noise lasts less than 5 minutes, but it's been enough to wake me up every morning.

We've been very near 8052 for the past 15 days, and every morning at about 6:30am we hear some carts roll by overheard, and the tables/chairs being re-arranged. The noise lasts less than 5 minutes, but it's been enough to wake me up every morning.

Thanks

6.30 not a problem as I'm all ways up by then and on the balcony, looking out and if light enough taking photos, my wife wears earplugs so never a problem for her and to be honest if its only for 5 minutes I can live with that.

Thanks

6.30 not a problem as I'm all ways up by then and on the balcony, looking out and if light enough taking photos, my wife wears earplugs so never a problem for her and to be honest if its only for 5 minutes I can live with that.

Good attitude to have! You're on a curies, how hard can life be. Lol

Thanks

Hopefully your experience will be different, mine however was quite different, it was nightly around 3AM and it lasted more than 5 minutes... it was at very irregular intervals. Even though I did my best to be over served during the evening before turning in, it did not help in that regard. ;)

I survived and it was still a good cruise.

We stayed in this exact room last October. It was perfect and we were not bothered by noise. My parents were right next door in 8050. None of us were bothered by any noise. And we are all light sleepers. My parent's only complaint was the bed was not comfortable and very low to the ground, which made it difficult for my father since he has mobility problems. The location was fantastic and I would not hesitate to stay there again. Unfortunately, it was a 4 day get away and I did not take any pictures, but it is a fairly standard junior suite. It had a full tub and plenty of room!

We stayed in this exact room last October. It was perfect and we were not bothered by noise. My parents were right next door in 8050. None of us were bothered by any noise. And we are all light sleepers. My parent's only complaint was the bed was not comfortable and very low to the ground, which made it difficult for my father since he has mobility problems. The location was fantastic and I would not hesitate to stay there again. Unfortunately, it was a 4 day get away and I did not take any pictures, but it is a fairly standard junior suite. It had a full tub and plenty of room!

Thanks, nice to hear from someone who has stayed in the room, not that bothered really about pictures as we have sated in a JS on The Allure, I know it will be smaller than The Allure, but I can imagine what it will be like

Thanks, nice to hear from someone who has stayed in the room, not that bothered really about pictures as we have sated in a JS on The Allure, I know it will be smaller than The Allure, but I can imagine what it will be like

We've been in JS on Allure and Grandeur (Sister of Vision) and while a little bit bigger, the real difference is that on Allure you had a walk in closet and on Vision you won't in that cabin. There's still plenty of storage.

Edited by BND