What Surprises Does Princess Have for 50th Anniversary Cruise on Dec. 3rd?

wizard-of-roz

Thanks :) sure it will be fun. On regal on dec 3 Hope they have something !

They will do what all the ships have been doing all year. The 50th anniversary cruise on the PP is an entirely different cruise altogether. We have been told that for starters the entire Love Boat cast from the original TV show will be with us on the whole trip. In person. Not just on the screen at the deck party.

They will do what all the ships have been doing all year. The 50th anniversary cruise on the PP is an entirely different cruise altogether. We have been told that for starters the entire Love Boat cast from the original TV show will be with us on the whole trip. In person. Not just on the screen at the deck party.

And the ship is getting spruced up. From a passenger on the current cruise:

There are a number of contractors here working on the ship in preparation for the 50th anniversary cruise beginning the day we disembark.

And the ship is getting spruced up. From a passenger on the current cruise:

There are a number of contractors here working on the ship in preparation for the 50th anniversary cruise beginning the day we disembark.

Where did you find that info? I checked Pescado Amarillo's blog and all I found was that Princess@Sea had just been installed but Messenger wasn't working yet.

Well, looks like we're going to have outstanding entertainment. Bet the food's going to be incredible as well. :) Cant't wait!

Pam, I do know that Alfredo Marzi will be on (that's pretty much a given, lol)! I was fortunate to have him on board on my recent repo from NYC-Florida. He did the first Chef's Table and then left the ship for the Emerald. I have been lucky to have him on board for 3 of the Chef's Table's that i have done. I will say that the chef on the Pacific Princess was great and the Chef's Table on that cruise was one of the best we have done. I can't imagine they will be doing the Chef's Table on your anniversary cruise with everything else going on but you never know. ENJOY!

Hi we were on the Regal 10-24, 10 day repo. Hate to burst your bubble, but nothing much really. A balloon drop where everyone pops what they can..A fancy, little dessert from Norman Love one night and that was about it! Very disappointing. A big deal about the 50th...nothing special....Ship is huge! put on your walking shoes. Hope you don't have anytime dining! That was a disaster. They need to learn from RCI and NCL. I'm sure you'll have a good cruise anyway.

Safe sails.

You are comparing the wrong ship. I was on the Pacific Princess in September (last cruise to Alaska) and on the Regal same cruise as you and have no complaints.